• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Looking to get a Raptor allocation

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
My 2019 Lariat burned to the ground on 12-1-2023. I got to work at 06:30, plugged in my truck, and 20 minutes later it was engulfed in flames. Luckily I get here before most people, so there was no damage to anyone else's vehicles. There's no telling what started it, in the video smoke comes out from under the hood at the windshield, but the first flames start underneath, in front of the differential.

it was insured, so not really upset about losing it, the timing is inconvenient though. I love my 2008 Escape, but there's no auto start, and the heater is nowhere near as nice as my Ranger was. So I'll be freezing my butt off for a month or two. I hope it's less, but I'm going to hold out for a 2024 Ranger Raptor, preferably Azure Gray Metallic, or Black.

I'm looking for any information on getting my name on a Raptor, and will fly out to wherever one is available. Would be a nice break from the winter up here, and I would enjoy a long drive home. Might ship it from Seattle to Alaska and avoid Canada.

Thanks for any info you have, Ray

Ford Ranger Looking to get a Raptor allocation Ranger 8
Ford Ranger Looking to get a Raptor allocation Ranger Fire 2
Ford Ranger Looking to get a Raptor allocation Ranger Fire 3
Ford Ranger Looking to get a Raptor allocation Ranger Fire 4
Ford Ranger Looking to get a Raptor allocation Ranger Fire 6

Ford Ranger Looking to get a Raptor allocation Ranger Fire 5

• Wow
Reactions: MJE

slobkrieg

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger, High XLT, FX4 ,adv tow
I think a good bodyman could save it .

Harrington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2024 Ranger Raptor
Not a Raptor but a Dealer by me has a 2021 Velocity Blue Roush Ranger on their lot used if you need something immediately

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I'm looking for any information on getting my name on a Raptor, and will fly out to wherever one is available. Would be a nice break from the winter up here, and I would enjoy a long drive home. Might ship it from Seattle to Alaska and avoid Canada.

Based on your location, I think you'd have some luck asking Santa.

Reactions: MJE

Sponsored

olefordguy

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Limited, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I wish you luck. I may have misunderstood but my understanding is each dealer will get 1 allocation for MY24 Ranger Raptor and would assume they will be marked up to the moon with ADM.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
I wish you luck. I may have misunderstood but my understanding is each dealer will get 1 allocation for MY24 Ranger Raptor and would assume they will be marked up to the moon with ADM.
Not all dealers do markups. In fact just a few days ago I posted a dealer near me in Louisiana with an open allocation at MSRP. It was swiped up in minutes. The sales man said he never got that many calls in his life.
The guy sent a $500 deposit they E-signed the order and in a few minutes he got his email from ford, then his VIN and build date yesterday.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Not all dealers do markups. In fact just a few days ago I posted a dealer near me in Louisiana with an open allocation at MSRP. It was swiped up in minutes. The sales man said he never got that many calls in his life.
The guy sent a $500 deposit they E-signed the order and in a few minutes he got his email from ford, then his VIN and build date yesterday.
Damn...would I could get so lucky!

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
Not a Raptor but a Dealer by me has a 2021 Velocity Blue Roush Ranger on their lot used if you need something immediately
Thank you. I'm set on getting a 2024 because of it being "nextgen." Love the looks, and it looks like I'll have to wait, but I'm willing to in order to get what I want.

I didn't like the Azure Gray at first, but now I've fallen in love with it. So it might be a while, but in the meantime I have my '08 Escape, and riding weather starts in April here. Usually from April to October, my Ranger got a couple of hundred miles on it. Hence the 28,000 miles on a 2019 Ranger.

I'm tempted to put my "new" Ranger on Turo for the summer, once I get one. Probably not this summer, but 2025, after I put the first few scratches on it.
Sponsored