• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Still trying to find a dealer willing to take a order.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
I found out my dealer still has a RR allocation today. I have already placed an order for a Lariat, but was curious how many other orders my dealer has and if they had promised their allocation yet

So I have the only order at the dealer for a Ranger.

If I want the RR it will only be a $25k markup. :( If anyone wants one that badly let me know and I will provide the contact info. In Washington.

Very happy that my Lariat is locked in for msrp.
I placed my Ranger Raptor order in October for MSRP and since then, I’ve found two more unclaimed allocations at dealers within 30 minutes of my home. Neither of those dealers charged anything over MSRP. I truly think it’s sad how some of these dealers are taking advantage of desperate buyers.

I understand that if someone voluntarily over pays, that’s not on the dealer. But it’s just bad business. The tables are turning for the customers and soon the dealers will be the ones getting bent over.
Sponsored

sikedsyko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 05 Z4
If you can wait, I would put money on them all being under MSRP by Fall. There will be a lot of midsize competition on the lots somewhat soon.
Yeah the car I planned to trade against the RRaptor, has gone from 70k miles to 80k miles since ordering. However the trade value I'm looking at has gone from $28k to $18k (Fucking wild for a 5 year old car to lose 30% of its value in 6 months). It basically ate up all the equity I had in the car. If my dealer doesn't give me decent value on the trade, I'll probably end up backing out of my Raptor and waiting till later in the year when they're sitting on lots and trying to get one under MSRP. And private selling my current car.

Truck inventory in general is really starting to back up. There's discounts starting to pop up on F150 Raptors and even Bronco Raptors.

UpInTheAir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still not a Raptor
I know that battle all too well. I have been holding out on replacing my daily for a long time expecting this Raptor to be out a lot sooner. Friend of a friend is buying my daily in a few months, and there will be more options on the table that are checking some boxes the Raptor Ranger doesn't at that point.

I am definitely watching the F150 Raptor discounts and have seen some touch $10k, whether or not the dealer is actually honoring their advertised pricing or just trying to get people in the door. There are a bunch at $2-4k under MSRP now, but the MSRP keeps climbing with each model year.

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
I'm #2 in line for one of those RRs craneop. Busy weekend, house maintenance stuff and neglected my online persona :p

I've been taking shots in the dark, and kings colonial ford in Georgia sold one for $18k over MSRP. They offered to put me on a list or order one for me. I declined. The one's that I have talked to have been up front about the overages. I've seen them from $3k to $18k.
Sponsored