• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
Have a good dealer relationship, put my name in 18 months ago when this was being released elsewhere. I've purchased a GT500 and a Maverick from the same dealer. Honest, small town Midwest.
Sponsored

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
Have a good dealer relationship, put my name in 18 months ago when this was being released elsewhere. I've purchased a GT500 and a Maverick from the same dealer. Honest, small town Midwest.
Yep. I'm in small town Michigan. Never purchased a vehicle from this dealership but previously talked to them about the Bronco Raptor. They weren't able to make that happen before the MSRP skyrocketed $18k (and out of my price range) but were happy to give me their Ranger Raptor allocation at MSRP. I think the secret is showing interest and establishing a relationship with a low volume dealer early on.

Mikefili

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger, 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Construction
I’ve been building a relationship with a dealer since the bronco order fiasco after several attempts to order a badlands Sasquatch package. I was the first one in the door the second I heard the ranger raptor was coming to the usa. Spoke to my guy there and locked me into spot 1 for msrp. Yes I’m very lucky but also wanted to spread positive energy out there that not all dealerships will try and get 5-15k over.

D42FA42E-BAAF-42AE-A540-20BE971752CC.jpeg
I have been though this with the corvette price gouging, no matter what the sales man telly you you probably will not get it at msrp, as long as there is at least one person left in the world that is willing to pay them over msrp, most people are happy to order a truck without placing a deposit,
Wrong action! the buyer thinks that no deposit is a good thing, the best course f action is to get a signed and priced buyers order from the dealer showing the deposit amount tendered and the math showing the bottom line with the deposit deducted, then you may have a real deal.

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
I have been though this with the corvette price gouging, no matter what the sales man telly you you probably will not get it at msrp, as long as there is at least one person left in the world that is willing to pay them over msrp, most people are happy to order a truck without placing a deposit,
Wrong action! the buyer thinks that no deposit is a good thing, the best course f action is to get a signed and priced buyers order from the dealer showing the deposit amount tendered and the math showing the bottom line with the deposit deducted, then you may have a real deal.
Best advice I’ve seen on here in a long time.
Sponsored