• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

I now have one located, deposit placed and now I just have to wait for it to arrive. ETA 4/20/24

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Spent most of yesterday, last night, and again today on the phone text, and email.
I have one located, deposit placed and now just waiting for it to arrive. ETA 4/20/24
Very close to the spec I was wanting to order. Was going to wait and order a 2025 locally.
But after all the ordeal with trying to order my Bronco only to end up locating one and buying it online.
A 1000+ miles away. I figure that worked out much better than all the crazy ordeal the Ford order process put me through. I decided to just see what I could pull off approaching it the same way I had gotten my Bronco bought little over a year ago.

Here is my Window sticker.
About the only item I am 99% sure I am going to remove is the stickers. So yea, waste of $750.
But worth it to me not to have to wait forever.

Looks like mine based on Dave's All terrain nation window sticker education last week.
Mine was built on 02/23/24.
This should be interesting Built on Friday. #9 of 15 built that day.
Hopefully that just means they really took their time to make sure it was built to perfection. LOL
Ford Ranger I now have one located, deposit placed and now I just have to wait for it to arrive.  ETA 4/20/24 1710971100232-3h
Sponsored

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Congrats!

The Friday thing is a myth, they have multiple shifts and Friday doesn't mean last work day of the week.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Spent most of yesterday, last night, and again today on the phone text, and email.
I have one located, deposit placed and now just waiting for it to arrive. ETA 4/20/24
Congratulations. I found one (RR) in late February after several days of inquiries and let-downs. Current expected delivery is first week of April (we'll see).
Much respect for those that have been waiting for a long time.

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
cc1999 "About the only item I am 99% sure I am going to remove is the stickers. So yea, waste of $750."

Yeah, my mistake was adding that to my order when I didn't mean to. Emailed the dealer to try and get it removed, and all I got was "I'll see what I can do." Which translates to "I'm busy texting! Please don't bother me!"

So I'm stuck with it, and will peel it off when I get my graphics figured out.

Anybody that knows of a reputable auto graphics outfit, somewhere between Oakdale, LA and Seattle WA, I'd love to hear about it.

MidnightBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Very close to the spec I was wanting to order. Was going to wait and order a 2025 locally.
But after all the ordeal with trying to order my Bronco only to end up locating one and buying it online.
A 1000+ miles away. I figure that worked out much better than all the crazy ordeal the Ford order process put me through. I decided to just see what I could pull off approaching it the same way I had gotten my Bronco bought little over a year ago.

About the only item I am 99% sure I am going to remove is the stickers. So yea, waste of $750.

Looks like mine based on Dave's All terrain nation window sticker education last week.
Hopefully that just means they really took their time to make sure it was built to perfection. LOL
1710971100232-3h.png
I had a lariat on order but did the same move as you when I found a RR order that a guy backed out on.

Also Oxford. Going to keep the graphics though I think they break up the white truck nicely.

Sponsored

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
I had a lariat on order but did the same move as you when I found a RR order that a guy backed out on.

Also Oxford. Going to keep the graphics though I think they break up the white truck nicely.
They do look good on the white, not on black though :(

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician

1710971100232-3h.png
Oxford white - you lucky bastard 😂

3wheelkhalil

First Name
Khalil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue F-150 Raptor
Same here, got a deposit in on one early this week. Caught it at the perfect time, dealer stock order already had VIN and is scheduled for production in May, but the dealer was still able to change the color and spec to my preference. I can't stop peaking at the tracker 😅

OP
OP
cc1999

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This morning, I was able to take what I learned here on the forum and get my order number and tracking info all setup so I can track mine like others are doing with their orders.
Ford Ranger I now have one located, deposit placed and now I just have to wait for it to arrive.  ETA 4/20/24 1711125508860-8l

I am confused because I knew the blend date was the day it was actually built, 02/23 not sure how or why it still shows in production a month later. ????

A wild guess is that it is stuck somewhere waiting to get the decals installed that I am planning to remove soon as I get it. LOL

Also it says I can get my window sticker. But I sure don't see a link or button for it.
Ford Ranger I now have one located, deposit placed and now I just have to wait for it to arrive.  ETA 4/20/24 1711125756602-ji

Sponsored
OP
OP
cc1999

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
These were screen cap pics from my chat with customer support.
Ford Ranger I now have one located, deposit placed and now I just have to wait for it to arrive.  ETA 4/20/24 IMG_7500
Ford Ranger I now have one located, deposit placed and now I just have to wait for it to arrive.  ETA 4/20/24 IMG_7501

So it’s still in production but setting at Ramp G and has an ETA of 3/30-4/05.
Not really adding up .

OP
OP
cc1999

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I mostly make tractor videos but thought I would shoot this short little virtual video of my Ranger Raptor .
Basically the pics from the tracker app. Lol
I am sure I will shoot a walk around and exhaust clips when I get .

81stfacp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS
Occupation
Retired
Good post. I will sanitize mine when it gets here. Don't like the Raptor decals including the standard one from factory. I hope it is not hard to remove all decals.

Told the salesman to save the plate frame with their dealers name, unless they pay me to advertise for them.

OP
OP
cc1999

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good post. I will sanitize mine when it gets here. Don't like the Raptor decals including the standard one from factory. I hope it is not hard to remove all decals.

Told the salesman to save the plate frame with their dealers name, unless they pay me to advertise for them.
Thanks !
I have very high-quality detail shop here locally that I use, that also does clear bra work and other stuff like that.

I am planning to have him professionally remove all those camo stickers, and add some clear protection to the nose and the windshield, same sort of stuff I had him do to my Bronco last year.

Ford Ranger I now have one located, deposit placed and now I just have to wait for it to arrive.  ETA 4/20/24 IMG_7410
Sponsored