• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Does the NA RR come with Stainless Steel exhaust tips or Black exhaust tips.

1TruckLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ranger Raptor (On Order)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
If I remember correctly, the owners manual for the North American Ranger Raptor states that it comes with black exhaust tips, but every picture I've seen shows it having Stainless Steel Exhaust tips like the ROW RR. Does anyone know for sure?
Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
If I remember correctly, the owners manual for the North American Ranger Raptor states that it comes with black exhaust tips, but every picture I've seen shows it having Stainless Steel Exhaust tips like the ROW RR. Does anyone know for sure?
Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher

Ford Ranger Does the NA RR come with Stainless Steel exhaust tips or Black exhaust tips. 2024-ford-ranger-raptor-123-645bb024470c9

wlarsen76

First Name
Wells
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
You are right though. It does say it. I was hoping for black myself.

Ford Ranger Does the NA RR come with Stainless Steel exhaust tips or Black exhaust tips. 1706225084281