• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Don’t think I can wait anymore

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
I think I’m going to pull the trigger on a 2022 Lariat Splash Snow Edition. With the craziness going on in the world and the mysterious “chip shortage” lord only knows when the 2023s will hit dealer lots here in the states. At least I can have one and enjoy it, with my worst case being I trade it in on a 2023 when that day comes or if it comes 😂.
Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I think I’m going to pull the trigger on a 2022 Lariat Splash Snow Edition. With the craziness going on in the world and the mysterious “chip shortage” lord only knows when the 2023s will hit dealer lots here in the states. At least I can have one and enjoy it, with my worst case being I trade it in on a 2023 when that day comes or if it comes 😂.
I don't blame you. It's taking everything I got to not pull the trigger on something now. Luckily the gas prices and ADMs has me okay driving around in our spare car.

OP
OP
Mjet777

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
I don't blame you. It's taking everything I got to not pull the trigger on something now. Luckily the gas prices and ADMs has me okay driving around in our spare car.
Yeah, I drove my moms 2020 ranger a day and we love it. I had a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie and just traded that in on a 2023 Kia Sportage for the wife. Now she's like I want truck haha. Women.... So now I am selling it back to the dealer soon and putting that towards the 2022 Ranger Snow Edition.

Im in MN and getting it from Texas. There isn't crap for Rangers up here. They are adding Tinted windows, scuff protectors on the doors, door handle protection, and nitrogen in the tires for upgrades. The better gas milage will be a nice bonus as well, compared to the Ram.

Sponsored

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
Is this a Ranger off the lot or can you order it. I have wondered if there are great deals on out going models. Although its supply and demand.
It will be a while to order a 6G Ranger and have it in your drive way in NA. As you said a lot of problematic things going on in the world. I am keeping my 2011 Ford Ranger running and hopefully get a new Ranger. My suggestion is to put some seat covers on it and try to keep it as mint as possible if a future trade in happens.

OP
OP
Mjet777

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
It's in transit to the dealer as we speak. Supposed to be in the first week in June. Im going on 2 months and still no title from the Kia... My dealer said they would buy it back from me but need the title, even thou when I traded my truck in they made me sign a lost title form and they would charge me $100 if I didn't bring my title into them..So no idea why they wouldn't do that for me now?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
If the Bronco launch is any indication on how the Ranger is going to be I'd get one now. Plus even with a first day reservation you still might end up with a 2024/2025. :shock: Might as well enjoy it now and probably be able to trade it in for what you paid for it. lol

Ladybird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Seems like the ranger would suffer the same fate as the Bronco but it seems like the Broncos production problems are unique to Bronco. I mean I see rangers for sale around town on lots. I've never seen a Bronco on a lot. And, a lot of people might just go for the maverick instead. This is my hope atleast. I'll be ordering a 2023 5g ranger when orders ope. Up in August

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mjet777

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
If the Bronco launch is any indication on how the Ranger is going to be I'd get one now. Plus even with a first day reservation you still might end up with a 2024/2025. :shock: Might as well enjoy it now and probably be able to trade it in for what you paid for it. lol
Exactly my thoughts, that’s why I’m deciding to take the plunge now!

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
Exactly my thoughts, that’s why I’m deciding to take the plunge now!
Quit talkin like that, making me look at Tremors lol
i have a 2018 F150 and it is just too big for the area i live in.
i have a bit of a compulsion when buying news cars so i've been doing everything possible to not buy a 5g Tremor and trade it in(whenever it happens) on a 6g.

OP
OP
Mjet777

Mjet777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 limited
Occupation
Business owner CBD
Quit talkin like that, making me look at Tremors lol
i have a 2018 F150 and it is just too big for the area i live in.
i have a bit of a compulsion when buying news cars so i've been doing everything possible to not buy a 5g Tremor and trade it in(whenever it happens) on a 6g.
😂 shame on me. Do it, with the new normal being delay, delay, delay.

The tremors are awesome as well! The dealership I’m working with down in Texas have a nice one for sale. I’m just going to trade mine in on a new gen when they do come out.

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Congrats man, looks great.... but you honestly fell for the nitrogen filled tires BS? On my last three vehicle purchases, I told them I'm not paying for that, and they didn't charge me for it......

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Yeah, I drove my moms 2020 ranger a day and we love it. I had a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie and just traded that in on a 2023 Kia Sportage for the wife. Now she's like I want truck haha. Women.... So now I am selling it back to the dealer soon and putting that towards the 2022 Ranger Snow Edition.

Im in MN and getting it from Texas. There isn't crap for Rangers up here. They are adding Tinted windows, scuff protectors on the doors, door handle protection, and nitrogen in the tires for upgrades. The better gas milage will be a nice bonus as well, compared to the Ram.
Sponsored