• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Excellent new Ranger Raptor owner review video!

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
He’s got many excellent videos about off-road testing SUVs and trucks, this one is no different. You know you made a good decision with your vehicle purchase when members of the media are buying the same one for personal use.

nappy

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
Came across this excellent owner review video. Very well done video.
Very detailed. Just an excellent video.
It's ok...like most of his videos. Nothing overly impressive.
I hope someone does some high speed baja runs soon, but I don't expect to see much, if any, of this.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Heck, I'm most impressed at how well this truck handles on the road and how comfortable it is considering it has the abilities it has. This thing has been an absolute pleasure to drive.

My only complaint is that it's too fun to get pedal heavy with it which is not mpg friendly. The way this truck accelerates and sounds makes it hard not to want to enjoy both.

I've been really impressed with its combo of power, luxury, and capability especially for the $$$.

Chassis N2531

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
Nice to get a look at my exact spec in action.
Sponsored