• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
I don't mind the sports "bra" on the front, but I was referring to the sports "bars" on the back of the bed. :) I have never cared for the sports bar look on trucks as far back as I can remember. All the way back to the Fall Guy and his GMC. :crackup:
Ah well ignore me then :LOL:
The sports bars are pretty unlikely to make it to the US, over there they have never been popular.
The continual commentary on this site about the 'bra' does annoy me, as in real life it looks much better than in pictures but that doesn't stop the whingers.
Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I like that Flexible Rack System. I'd like to get one for my Tremor when it becomes available.
Agreed. I hope it’s an option here. If I’ve read right it includes a roll top cover as well. Really builds in a lot of flexibility, at least for how I’d use it.

telenerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, Subaru Crosstrek
I dig the new tremor. I wonder if the US model will have the sports bar in back.

Reactions: MJE

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Ah well ignore me then :LOL:
The sports bars are pretty unlikely to make it to the US, over there they have never been popular.
The continual commentary on this site about the 'bra' does annoy me, as in real life it looks much better than in pictures but that doesn't stop the whingers.

I agree with you especially since we have seen it for months now and its just constant complaining from the peanut gallery

Sponsored

Kristian87uk

First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Occupation
IT
Loving the Tremor!

My budget is likely to be at the lower end, so the Tremor could fit me perfectly. Loving the wheel/tire look, and I actually quite like the sports bar. Shame about the headlights but not the end of the world if it means a more affordable Ranger :)