• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Heart2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew FX4
Occupation
Communications, Healthcare: Retired
Thanks for the reply.

Have you considered the new 2022 Nissan Frontier in SV crew cab/long bed. Not sure how big your kids are for the back seat as the back seats are fairly small.
I'm waiting to see the 2022 Frontier in person. It checks all the boxes for me (sunroof, V6, etc) but i was surprised to learn (from YouTube videos) that the steering column does not telescope and the center gauge cluster lighting is white while the rest of the interior lighting has a reddish hue. It's all about the details...
Sponsored

Lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe/Tundra/Fusion
I'm waiting to see the 2022 Frontier in person. It checks all the boxes for me (sunroof, V6, etc) but i was surprised to learn (from YouTube videos) that the steering column does not telescope and the center gauge cluster lighting is white while the rest of the interior lighting has a reddish hue. It's all about the details...
Yea kinda weird a few simple things are missing on highest trim levels (over 46k) such as telescopic wheel, rear A/C vents, no auto down/up for all windows, rain sensing wipers, and no seat memory.

Carmaker1

First Name
Dr. J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple Fords, BMWs, JLR, Toyotas
Occupation
Product Development
Although this P703 should be available in the coming months globally, first in Australia and Thailand, you guys here are in for a very long wait for P703N.

USDM P375N has quite a lot of time left in it. I expect admins to make an announcement soon, based on information...

Reactions: Doc

Lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe/Tundra/Fusion
Ugh. If Ford is able they need the new Ranger in the North America market by March of 23 to try and pull Tacoma buyers before the redesigned Tacoma debut in Summer of 23.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fattirz in NC

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Anyone else notice the white squares on the roof from the still photos of the Ranger tease video? Are we looking at a sunroof option being covered up? I might go for a sunroof option. The Carolina summers are brutal and having a sunroof is great way to purge the heat quickly.

I loved the sunroof in my ‘02 F-150 SuperCrew (until the plastics tracks got brittle and gave up the ghost 2 years ago)

CJay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Engineer
I hope they do provide the option, but I think that it's just the white body paint. I think they just skipped the camouflage bubble stickers on the flat surface of the rooftop.

We only have a handful of "brutal" Wisconsin summer days each year, but I've optioned for the sunroof on every vehicle I could. I've used the sunroof pretty much anytime we have sunny days from "brutal" hot summer to brisk winter days.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc