• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

How long “in production”

bdginmo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150, 2017 Explorer, 2015 Fusion Energi
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've been stuck in production for 105 days and counting now.
Sponsored

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Been in production for 85 days :confused:

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
As of today 90 days

Torque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor, Bronco Wildtrak
92 days.

...and the black hole of information continues.

If the vehicles are in demand, why cant Ford build models and ship us those and then send the stock that they are obviously debugging to the dealers to sale?

The dealers would get our money faster - People with trades-ins will lock in their depreciating value on the trade in (read losing money) AND as a perk the dealers would get a 2nd unit when Ford finishes correcting whatever flaws caused the first group to get held?

As a publicly traded company this is a train wreck. Somewhere in high management people should be losing their jobs AND the stockholders should be happy for it.

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Hyundai Elantra
Occupation
IT Manager
I'm sitting on 124 days and counting so far. Ford Pass went active last Sunday but nothing since. It shows 85 miles on the odometer and the address where it is currently sitting.
Ford Ranger How long “in production” 1715206073081-fb

Ford Ranger How long “in production” 1715206115166-t7

Sponsored

Muskieguts

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
ordered 7-19-2023, went to production 3-18-2024, still showing in production, all I get from Ford and the dealer is that it has been built and is sitting on ramp on a quality hold. It makes no sense as the dealer has taken delivery of stock Ranger's this month. I think I am the only party that does not know the real truth about this vehicle. Wonder if all the trucks stuck in production all have the same issue? Maybe all of them have a common feature. I won't wait much longer.

Monty

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Cyber Security
Not alone dman820

I started production on January 19th. It's frustrating that Ford hasn't been more forthcoming with information. We understand there's a quality control issue, but we'd appreciate clear communication about it and a plan for resolution. This lack of transparency is exasperating.
good grief.....

The old dude

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 4x4 Bronco Wildtrack
Occupation
retired
Mine went into production on Monday the 6th. Today I can actually see the sticker! So far they have been on schedule with mine. Hopefully it doesn't get hung until they start with the 25s!

Hawkpilot10

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Ranger Raptor 2024, Bronco & Ranger
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot
Hey Ford if your reading this get out of bed with China and let the American workers do their jobs and MAKE US WHAT WE ORDERED! America is great because Americans are Patriots!

I want my RR NOW

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Currently shopping around for Plan B again...Had two local dealers willing to sell me a Shelter Green & Shadow Black at MSRP last week. Both sold earlier this week, should've moved on one of them :(

In Production since 02/05

Sponsored

FordBSME

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My XL was scheduled for week of 15 April. The pizza tracker changed to “in production” on 12 April and hasn’t moved since.
Two things to add: my window sticker shows a blend date of 19 April, and the only thing I’ve ordered that would slow things down is the spray-in liner.
My question is whether 12 days “in production” on the pizza tracker is normal, and why did the pizza tracker move to “in production” on the 12th if the blend date wasn’t until the 19th?
So, to shed some light....The blend julian date is very fluid. It depends upon Bronco production and line variations. Lately, MAP has been very close to the indicated julian date. But usually a few days behind. For example, today the julian date should be 129-xxxx, however, the build started today on 127.

FordBSME

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
@Jacfield and others have already chimed-in with similar stories, but as of today, my original truck order is "in-production" for 108 days with no information, no update, no explanation, no ETA, no apologies, nothing — so yeah, 12 days sounds pretty awesome by comparison. Hopefully yours will actually ship, like so many have.

My dealer tells me it's still mine until I reject it upon delivery, so I'll be curious to see whether it gets here in June... July... August... Maybe after the 2025 models come-out?

Thankfully I'll be picking-up my actual truck as early as tomorrow.
The issue I assume many of you are seeing is that many, many, many trucks were produced during launch, (post MP1 is saleable PPAP'd vehicles.) however, to ensure absolute customer quality, the actual delivery for them has been delayed, as every vehicle is going through extensive quality inspections and checks. This bodes well for the final customer, however, I am sure is frustrating.. Please be patient! I know Ford is doing their best to ensure total quality satisfaction!

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
The issue I assume many of you are seeing is that many, many, many trucks were produced during launch, (post MP1 is saleable PPAP'd vehicles.) however, to ensure absolute customer quality, the actual delivery for them has been delayed, as every vehicle is going through extensive quality inspections and checks. This bodes well for the final customer, however, I am sure is frustrating.. Please be patient! I know Ford is doing their best to ensure total quality satisfaction!
With the so called quality checks are things being corrected?
From members: Missing tail light Fastners, Hard to shut door, Doors misaligned. To name a few.
So are these so called quality checks holding up shipping?
Ford just keeps us in the dark.
99 days in production.

westopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger XLT w/ FX4, and four MINI Coopers
If the vehicles are in demand, why cant Ford build models and ship us those and then send the stock that they are obviously debugging to the dealers to sale?
That's what I kept asking. Also wondering why my selling dealer couldn't or wouldn't order another one. When this started to become an issue, had they done so, it would have been here by now.

Doesn't matter at this point... Scooped-up a rejected special order elsewhere. But I do wonder if my original order is ever going to show-up.
Sponsored