• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

I have my order in for a 2023 Ranger Raptor.

downbytheriver7

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
Hi All,
Picked up my New Raptor last week, Really happy with it,
Has anyone noticed on the Ford app it has a recall for the static bending lamp configuration???
Oh not seen that, are you getting that booked in then?
Sponsored

BoeBrock

First Name
Boe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Chippie
When i go on the ford pass app, click service, there is a option for customer satisfaction program,
in there it says there is a field service action issued for the vehicle, contact a Ford dealer,
Probably just leave it until its in for a service,

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
Dealer just told me that Vista says mines in ZEEBR 405 so presumably that's Zeebrugge.... waited too long now 😪

Flatsix

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Retired Automotive Engineer
Dealer just told me that Vista says mines in ZEEBR 405 so presumably that's Zeebrugge.... waited too long now 😪
That's what my order showed when mine was sat at Zeebrugge. Southampton next then. Not long now.

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
That's what my order showed when mine was sat at Zeebrugge. Southampton next then. Not long now.
Hopefully not. Still enjoying yours pal? What's the ICE like? Decent sound?

Sponsored

Flatsix

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Retired Automotive Engineer
Hopefully not. Still enjoying yours pal? What's the ICE like? Decent sound?
Yep, still very happy with it. Smile every day. The ICE is good in my book, but I am a 57 year old who is still stuck in the 80's with my music choice. :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: MJE

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
Yep, still very happy with it. Smile every day. The ICE is good in my book, but I am a 57 year old who is still stuck in the 80's with my music choice. :LOL: :LOL:
Nowt wrong with 80s music :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I am #2 at my small town dealer where I know all managers very well and drove auction returns and dealer trade. They asked for no money. I just want the V-6 and while Ford Authority continues to speculate that " It’s unclear what engines might be available in the North American spec 2024 Ford Ranger at this time" I don't expect it to be available in non-Raptors. This doesn't really make sense at any level to me, unless they want to use it to drive Raptor sales/orders, but it doesn't seem that would be necessary as demand will exceed supply. If offered in other trim levels it would seem to drive demand for all models. The motor is available in FMC models including Explorer so one could assume the motor itself is not in short supply. Going to be interesting.

SwIeTyY

First Name
Milosz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR 2023, Edge ST 2018
Na razie nie ma więcej naklejek. Zastanawiałem się może nad paskiem LED Lazer, ale nie miałem jeszcze czasu, aby to wymyślić! Może na dachu, ale zastanawiam się nad hałasem. Moim następnym ulepszeniem jest dźwięk, robię to w pierwszym tygodniu marca.😀
[/CYTAT]

Polecam lampy LAZER z mocowaniem w atrapę kaloryfera + folia ściemniająca :)

Ford Ranger I have my order in for a 2023 Ranger Raptor. 20230709_094653
Ford Ranger I have my order in for a 2023 Ranger Raptor. IMG_20230626_205132_381

Ford Ranger I have my order in for a 2023 Ranger Raptor. IMG_20230701_195205_429