• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

I have my order in for a 2023 Ranger Raptor.

downbytheriver7

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
For those lucky folk who have already collected, who did you insure with?
Collecting mine on Friday and need to arrange, currently with Admiral so was thinking of a multi-car quote, which isn't always the cheapest.
Sponsored

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
As much as I'm annoyed I still have to wait until early April for mime, which I ordered in May, at least I'll get the new plates 👍

Flatsix

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Retired Automotive Engineer
Collecting mine on Friday and need to arrange, currently with Admiral so was thinking of a multi-car quote, which isn't always the cheapest.
I went with Aviva for mine the only firm that listed it in their database at the time and from what I hear via the facebook group I follow still the only firm to list it and give a reasonable quote.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
It can’t be in the Ford system yet, as they haven’t opened up the options. But I’m listed as #1 or #2 at my local dealership (they are going to flip a coin for fun since we both asked to put money down the same day… it makes no difference. They think their first allocation is going to be three trucks, so we are both covered.. Locked in at MSRP at MOST. $1000 fully refundable deposit. The 3.0 twin turbo V6 from the Explorer ST is the engine of choice.

I’ll be happy to track the progress of how it goes as we paddle along over the next four to six months. I’m excited. Right now my heart says to go for the “hero color” at release… orange. Talk me out of it. ;)
Ford Ranger I have my order in for a 2023 Ranger Raptor. 0CCE3644-FD90-418C-B9A5-D9521D7C3759

Sponsored

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
Big day tomorrow!!!

downbytheriver7

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Raptor
Ah it's Friday now but already counting down...I went with black this time, as my last was conquer grey.

Sponsored

Flatsix

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Retired Automotive Engineer
A little update, the MPG has now stabilised at 324 mile per tank. About 20MPG, I am at just under 1000miles done now. Still loving it and here is a shot after its wash the other day.

Ford Ranger I have my order in for a 2023 Ranger Raptor. IMG20230210114208

Dansage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Next Gen Raptor
Occupation
Na
A little update, the MPG has now stabilised at 324 mile per tank. About 20MPG, I am at just under 1000miles done now. Still loving it and here is a shot after its wash the other day.

IMG20230210114208.jpg
Awesome mate 👏