• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
Rock Ejectors? That's true.

Haven't done a full offroad session yet but sounds promising.

pablo94sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
I actually want to know how the new Falken Wildpeak AT4W performs. The KO3 still likes to slide around in the rain on pavement, so I'm not expecting to keep them their full life.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
At4s are so so heavy

Sponsored

LFRR13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I actually want to know how the new Falken Wildpeak AT4W performs. The KO3 still likes to slide around in the rain on pavement, so I'm not expecting to keep them their full life.
How are you driving? I turned off everything, left it in Sport, and had PUSH it to get anything loose.
Sure, I can break traction if I really goose it, but I am not driving like that normally.
K03s have been awesome so far...same with the K02s I has on my Ridgeline before the Raptor.

pablo94sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Modestly, but I'm also used to driving a go-kart of a car with performance tires so it could be a perspective thing. I'll know more after my trip out west in a few weeks.
Sponsored