• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Level kit for regular 2024 Ranger?

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Anyone confirm if any leveling spacers will fit, like the 5G spacers? I see a couple have added the 24 model year to their listings, but have not confirmed yet.

On my 2019, I have a nice 1.5" level, that looks good and leaves enough rake so that it doesn't squat when towing and Id like to do the same on the 24. It was hard to tell on my test drive if the 24 has as much rake as the previous models and truck is still at dealer.

Cheers, Todd
Sponsored

dard6555

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silverado
I have reached out to Rough Country, Fox and Icon about springs and shocks for the 24 and they told me, no plans yet, about 24 months and I am still waiting to hear back from Icon. I don't want to use just spacers on the stock suspension, I would rather have a little upgrade. You can't even find aftermarket wiper blades yet. It's kinda crazy.

OP
OP
toddiscdn

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Ya, it was like that in early 2019 when I got my Ranger, hard to find anything for the new model, tonneau cover etc. Back then I ordered spacers from Malaysia as the truck had been available globally for quite some time. Turned out the center of tophat on our struts was bigger than theirs, fortunately I had the means to machine it out, so it worked out fine . I,ll try to be a little more patient this time, lol
Sponsored