• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Negative Offset

Westyside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Taco
Lots of wheels currently for sale are offered in a much more extreme negative offset than the factory +55. Obviously at 35" tires you're going to have a host of issues but does anyone think something like a -10 Offset in an 8 or 8.5" wheel would present any fitment issues for the stock size tires beyond some impressive poke?

I've tried doing some digging but as this is a first for the us it's hard to find raptor-specific fitment pics
Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
OP
OP

Westyside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Taco
That thread is specific to 35's. While I acknowledged that wouldn't fit on 35s I'm specifically looking for stock sized tires

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
That thread is specific to 35's. While I acknowledged that wouldn't fit on 35s I'm specifically looking for stock sized tires
Ah okay, my bad I misinterpreted. You probably won't get much confirmation until they actually start getting in people's hands. In AUS they have some pretty strict tire poke rules so I don't think you're gonna find anybody that's done this. Adding a massive amount of poke on stock size tires doesn't seem like it would be worth it, but if you like the look have at it. You could probably get spacers cheap to try out different offset.

OP
OP

Westyside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Taco
In AUS they have some pretty strict tire poke rules
I guess that explains the relative dearth of fitment information out there for the current gen RRaptor. I just don't think I want the headache of trying to cram 35's in there, but also can't leave stock wheels well enough alone.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
I guess that explains the relative dearth of fitment information out there for the current gen RRaptor. I just don't think I want the headache of trying to cram 35's in there, but also can't leave stock wheels well enough alone.
From what I'm reading, it might not be much of a headache at all. There seem to be some faux 35's that will work with no trimming except maybe removing some mud flaps.
Sponsored