• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

New guy from Toyota World

Dingus83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Picked up my new RR Wednesday. I’ve been lurking for a few months since the Raptors were announced. Coming from a 2022 Tacoma TRD OR definitely night and day. Used to be a sales director for a Ford store so I was shocked at the lack of margin on these new trucks (sales manager was cool and gave me a copy of the invoice).

Sunday I found 3 within 200 miles of me, and Monday morning the dealer in Arkansas text me pictures and informed me they were at MSRP plus $129 doc fee is it. So I sold my Tacoma to CarMax Wednesday and picked up my truck that afternoon.
Love the power, surprisingly quiet for the tires, tech is night and day difference from the Taco. Wasn’t interested in a $65,000 TRD Pro Hybrid. I figure 2025 Raptors will see a price hike so jump in asap!
No plans currently besides driving it! Would like to get out to Ouray/Telluride/Silverton but may have to wait til next summer.

Ford Ranger New guy from Toyota World IMG_2042
Sponsored

Tomikaze

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24’ Cactus Gray Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Automotive Software Sales
I'm also coming from a Tacoma TRDOR. Dealer says mine could arrive today. It looks to be a twin to yours. Hated the sound of the new Tacoma 4cyl. I'm excited.

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
Picked up my new RR Wednesday. I’ve been lurking for a few months since the Raptors were announced. Coming from a 2022 Tacoma TRD OR definitely night and day. Used to be a sales director for a Ford store so I was shocked at the lack of margin on these new trucks (sales manager was cool and gave me a copy of the invoice).

Sunday I found 3 within 200 miles of me, and Monday morning the dealer in Arkansas text me pictures and informed me they were at MSRP plus $129 doc fee is it. So I sold my Tacoma to CarMax Wednesday and picked up my truck that afternoon.
Love the power, surprisingly quiet for the tires, tech is night and day difference from the Taco. Wasn’t interested in a $65,000 TRD Pro Hybrid. I figure 2025 Raptors will see a price hike so jump in asap!
No plans currently besides driving it! Would like to get out to Ouray/Telluride/Silverton but may have to wait til next summer.

IMG_2042.jpeg
Speaking truth here. I would like to see when the 2.7L arrive and are readily available on dealer lots.
I jumped on the RR quick because I know they will raise prices next model year.

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
Nice, if only Ford would deliver mine I ordered a year ago.

Cyrusblack

Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Chief Executive Officer of Pencil Sharpening
Speaking truth here. I would like to see when the 2.7L arrive and are readily available on dealer lots.
I jumped on the RR quick because I know they will raise prices next model year.
Truth be told - I’m very impressed with the 270hp available from this little four banger 👍
Sponsored