Sponsored

CrankCase

Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
24
Reaction score
44
Location
Melbourne, FL
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Owner- Frontline Vehicle Solutions
Hey all, newish to the forum. Picked up a 2026 Ranger Raptor a couple weeks ago. Already added some mods to it, and have a huge list of parts on their way.This will be a rolling demo unit for my shop, I build police and other emergency vehicles. There will be a ton of emergency lighting going on it along with some other products, both off the shelf and custom.

Here are the mods so far:

First off was a full ceramic coat and window tint. I went with an 8 year ceramic with full paint correction, it really makes the black pop. Window tint is 15% all the way around with 30% windshield and 5% sun strip. All ceramic Tint as well

Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far 95721-17345a4758c7f1634bbc5489f473d87f


next up was some custom seat covers from TigerTough. Had them do my company logo along with theirs. I sell their seat covers to most of my departments, so this was a no brainer to help showcase their products
Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_3850



today I added the Foutz front light bar, along with some Morimoto big banger lights on it, 2 flood (outer) and 2 spot (inner) along with a Federal Signal Icon light bar. This light bar has an upper row amber marker light and a dual lower row LED spot light. None are wired up just yet, need to get the other lighting installed and controller. Will update this thread once that’s done.

Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far 95723-384a3fa77ee21cf2dcbf145332036d52


I also added the Amber DRL drivers. Definitely worth the effort to do these.

Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_3883


For anyone curious as to the front camera view with the lights and bar:
Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_3889


Upcoming projects included a decked box, American Adventure Labs cross bars with a custom basket to make it a half rack. 2/1 leveling kit, new upper control arms, some additional underbody skid plates, VHF radio, full emergency lighting package, and some beadlock wheels.

I will update this thread as new projects get completed.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!
Sponsored

 

AugPal

Well-Known Member
First Name
Augie
Joined
Nov 8, 2024
Threads
27
Messages
393
Reaction score
329
Location
Chicago
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XLT 2018 Ford Fiesta 2026 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired IBEW
Nice truck, nice mods!
 

Patriot1

Active Member
First Name
David
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
41
Reaction score
43
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
25 R/Raptor, 21 F350 Ford Tremor, 20 Tundra Trd Pro, 04 Ford 4.0 V6 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Great looking RR! Front lights next level!! 🔥
 

scuba mike

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Feb 7, 2026
Threads
6
Messages
126
Reaction score
91
Location
Southern Calif
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Hvac Job Foreman
curious where did you mount the vhf radio..
 

Sponsored

superj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
3,991
Reaction score
3,863
Location
Corpus christi texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford ranger, 2019 wrangler, 2018 mazda3
Occupation
Retired
Nice!! Welcome to the group
 
OP
OP
CrankCase

CrankCase

Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
24
Reaction score
44
Location
Melbourne, FL
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Owner- Frontline Vehicle Solutions
I have not mounted the radio yet. My plan though is have a unit with a remote head and mount it above the rear view mirror or remove the sunglasses holder and mount the head there. The base would go under one of the front seats or behind the rear seat.
 

Medic 6

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Nov 16, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
185
Reaction score
182
Location
Greencastle, PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Azure RR-wife’s/ 2024 Cactus Gray RR/2018 Leadfoot Raptor
Nice! Welcome to the forum. Update us on the radio mount when done.
 

fordc51

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Jun 6, 2024
Threads
35
Messages
179
Reaction score
72
Location
Cumming, Ga
Vehicle(s)
93 f150, 2025 ranger xl
Occupation
Retired
Welcome to the forum. Very sharp truck. Occasionally add new pics with additional mods.
 

midnight270

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tyler
Joined
May 2, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
157
Reaction score
189
Location
NNJ
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor CGM
Welcome!

If you come up with a way to mount a Whelen SA315P in the bumper please share. I have one I want to install hidden and I couldn't really find a good location for it. You can kind of wedge it up behind the fog light but there's no good way to secure it.
 

Sponsored
OP
OP
CrankCase

CrankCase

Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
24
Reaction score
44
Location
Melbourne, FL
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Owner- Frontline Vehicle Solutions
Welcome!

If you come up with a way to mount a Whelen SA315P in the bumper please share. I have one I want to install hidden and I couldn't really find a good location for it. You can kind of wedge it up behind the fog light but there's no good way to secure it.
When I did my brothers truck, I put a couple speakers behind the grill. Had to remove a couple of the grill shutters but they fit really well. Only removed the lower 2 or 3 so the rest of them are in tact and still function. I will likely do the same thing on mine.
Will get some pictures of my install when I get it going.
 
OP
OP
CrankCase

CrankCase

Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
24
Reaction score
44
Location
Melbourne, FL
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Owner- Frontline Vehicle Solutions
Welcome!

If you come up with a way to mount a Whelen SA315P in the bumper please share. I have one I want to install hidden and I couldn't really find a good location for it. You can kind of wedge it up behind the fog light but there's no good way to secure it.
So this is where I mounted my speakers
Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_3920

Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_3921

took out the lower 4 shutters, bolted a basic universal speaker U bracket to the lower bar of the grill shutter surround. Very stable and the upper shutters still open and close fully.

I got most of the front wiring done today, will work on the rear tomorrow, then hopefully get it all finished up this weekend.
The American Adventure Labs cross bars arrived, and I have a basic molle panel being delivered Friday for it. Decked box should be here late next week. Need to decide on which upper control arms to get, then I can get the suspension work done.

will keep updating with pictures and how the build comes along.
 

midnight270

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tyler
Joined
May 2, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
157
Reaction score
189
Location
NNJ
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor CGM
Awesome. Thanks for the pictures. How do you remove the shutters? I guess you just bend them and you can pop them out?
 
OP
OP
CrankCase

CrankCase

Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
24
Reaction score
44
Location
Melbourne, FL
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Owner- Frontline Vehicle Solutions
Awesome. Thanks for the pictures. How do you remove the shutters? I guess you just bend them and you can pop them out?
Yup, they just have a pin that locates them on either side, pull or push it in the center to bow it, and it’ll pop right out.
Sponsored

 
 







Top