Sponsored

midnight270

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tyler
Joined
May 2, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
160
Reaction score
194
Location
NNJ
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor CGM
Yup, they just have a pin that locates them on either side, pull or push it in the center to bow it, and it’ll pop right out.
Thanks! I'll take some pictures of mine when I try.
Sponsored

 

Buckster

Member
Joined
May 31, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
22
Reaction score
27
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor, 2008 F150
Thanks for sharing. Which switch controller do you plan to use for lights/accessories?
Looking forward to following along for the updates on your mods.
 
OP
OP
CrankCase

CrankCase

Active Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
25
Reaction score
49
Location
Melbourne, FL
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Owner- Frontline Vehicle Solutions
Thanks for sharing. Which switch controller do you plan to use for lights/accessories?
Looking forward to following along for the updates on your mods.
I’m going to use a Federal Signal 200w Pathfinder controller/amp with OBD integration, so I can have auxiliary brake lights, turn signals monitor door opening to trigger side white lighting etc.
Hooefully by the end of next week I will get it all completely installed and programmed.
 
OP
OP
CrankCase

CrankCase

Active Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
25
Reaction score
49
Location
Melbourne, FL
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Owner- Frontline Vehicle Solutions
So some updates today.

I made a “custom-ish” half bed rack. I used 2 bed cross bars from @American Adventure LAb and a basic mollie panel from Rough Country I grabbed off Amazon.
Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_3956


the light bar in between the bars is a 1’ Federal Signal DynaFlare warning light. It is a red/blue/amber light and fully controlled through the main control unit.
I spaced it off the cab onto the OEM bed mounting locations, I plan to mount some rotopax to the bed bulkhead, and they will fit the space perfectly.

I also added a Decked box and got some lighting installed. Will try and get it all programmed this week and share some videos.
 

Sponsored

midnight270

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tyler
Joined
May 2, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
160
Reaction score
194
Location
NNJ
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor CGM
What's up with your third brake light?
 
OP
OP
CrankCase

CrankCase

Active Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
25
Reaction score
49
Location
Melbourne, FL
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Owner- Frontline Vehicle Solutions
Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_3959

This? LOL

custom done. They are smoked flush mount tri color lights, red/blue/amber outers and red/blue/white
the lighting controller will control the lights and have the red active at 6% intensity when the headlights are on, so basically marker lights like the full side raptors. Hit the brakes and they brighten up for brakes. Open a door, the center one turns white for the cargo light. Flick a switch and the 2 outer amber turn on for chase lights.
Then the blue is part of the warning light functions.

I also added tinted tri color flush mounts to the front and rear flares.
Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_3960

Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_3958

red/blue/white on the rear, white will come on in reverse red is marker at a dim level and red and blue for warning.
front is blue/amber/white, amber for marker, white for scene and high beam trigger, blue for warning.

Give me a couple more days and I will have it all finished up, programmed and get some videos. LOL

here is where I mounted my controller
Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_3961
 
Last edited:

Aarontheidiot

Member
First Name
Aaron
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
10
Reaction score
29
Location
PNW
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
LE
This is super cool - I do upfitting on the side and was thought about doing some hidden lights to mine.
 

AugPal

Well-Known Member
First Name
Augie
Joined
Nov 8, 2024
Threads
27
Messages
396
Reaction score
334
Location
Chicago
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XLT 2018 Ford Fiesta 2026 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired IBEW
@CrankCase I wonder if you'll have any problems with the blue lights? Watching the TV show, On Patrol Live, people get puled over for even having blue lights in their wheel well.
 
OP
OP
CrankCase

CrankCase

Active Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
25
Reaction score
49
Location
Melbourne, FL
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Owner- Frontline Vehicle Solutions
@CrankCase I wonder if you'll have any problems with the blue lights? Watching the TV show, On Patrol Live, people get puled over for even having blue lights in their wheel well.
No, I won’t have any issues. One, I build the police vehicles for virtually all the departments in a 100 mile radius, so they all know me. Two, I don’t use the lights on public roads, only at shows or off-road. Three, I will have my company logo and lettering on it soon enough.
I also have this:
Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far IMG_2012

fully upfitted Saleen white label S650, which has subdued company logos on it. But again, police around me Know me. I’m also not doing anything stupid with my cars.
I take the car to all kinds of local and national police trade shows and to race tracks.
I also co-sponsor a GT4 race team:
Ford Ranger New member, black Ranger Raptor w/ mods so far WD260318_09661


So no, I likely won’t have any issues issue with the lights.
Sponsored

 
 







Top