Sponsored

Product Report - TripleAliners Center Console Insert

got3fords

Well-Known Member
First Name
James
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Threads
24
Messages
557
Reaction score
482
Location
Central Va.
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
I recently received my center console insert/organizer for my Raptor. I wasn't really looking for one because an upper shelf came with my truck. But I got this for the cost of posting this review.

First, it looks cool. The trim color matches the Raptor red trim. Although it's a moot point unless the armrest is open. The color is determined by the rubber inserts.

This organizer is two pieces, giving your center console three levels of storage. So I assume you put your less accessed stuff at the bottom, the most frequently accessed stuff on the top. In my case, the top part didn't quite sit flush in the lower part when in the truck. On the bench it works fine. I actually couldn't close the armrest until I forced it flush. It's been fine since but the two pieces are still not quite flush.

The multiple sections make it easier to keep things tidy and within reach. And the corner notch allow access to the 12V port. Overall the build quality is good, aside from the minor fitment issue. For the listed price, I would highly recommend it. If your truck came with nothing but a deep hole, you will like this.

Two-Layer Console Organizer
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DBVBZM3G

Thanks TripleAliners.

Before:
Ford Ranger Product Report - TripleAliners Center Console Insert 1790686849549-dr

After, top level. You can see it sticks up a little on passenger side:
Ford Ranger Product Report - TripleAliners Center Console Insert 1790686902826-2z

After, mid level:
Ford Ranger Product Report - TripleAliners Center Console Insert 1790686934989-lr

Ford Ranger Product Report - TripleAliners Center Console Insert 1790687221253-lq


Ford Ranger Product Report - TripleAliners Center Console Insert 1790687297487-rg
Sponsored

 

CACTUSGREYFX4

Well-Known Member
First Name
Pat
Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
1,786
Reaction score
1,646
Location
ON, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Tripleliners is selling the Muslogy product.:LOL:
They might be the same company but who knows.
 

Sponsored
OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

Well-Known Member
First Name
James
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Threads
24
Messages
557
Reaction score
482
Location
Central Va.
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
What kind of balls are those for your Byrna?
Mix of kinetic and chemical. Glock is in a cabled lockbox in the rear. There's a lot of theft from vehicles around where I work.
 

STEVE_K

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
209
Reaction score
274
Location
Snohomish, WA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor, 2003 Jeep Wranger SE TJ, 2001 Subaru Forester
For those questioning the cost.... Depending on the type of tooling used, the molds are probably run $10k - $20k, then cost of the injection molding machine from initial purchase and on going maintenance costs, then the purchase/lease of the building to place that machine which can be larger than our trucks so it can do both small and large parts because they need to be able to do a wide variety of parts to keep that thing running constantly to recoup the purchase and maintenance fees, cost of the operators to run it, shipping, and so on.

And yes, probably 2 or more companies selling these as anything running through China customs requires drawings of the products to be submitted... Which sadly leaks out and gets duplicated elsewhere, or someone at the manufacturing location is running a backroom operation and selling it under another name with leftover materials.

Thought I would toss that out there since I worked in electronics design and manufacturing for many years and spent quite a bit of time in the factories in China.
 

CACTUSGREYFX4

Well-Known Member
First Name
Pat
Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
1,786
Reaction score
1,646
Location
ON, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher

skhale69

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Aug 27, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
56
Reaction score
56
Location
Oxford, MS
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4 Lariat Supercrew, 2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
I recently received my center console insert/organizer for my Raptor. I wasn't really looking for one because an upper shelf came with my truck. But I got this for the cost of posting this review.

First, it looks cool. The trim color matches the Raptor red trim. Although it's a moot point unless the armrest is open. The color is determined by the rubber inserts.

This organizer is two pieces, giving your center console three levels of storage. So I assume you put your less accessed stuff at the bottom, the most frequently accessed stuff on the top. In my case, the top part didn't quite sit flush in the lower part when in the truck. On the bench it works fine. I actually couldn't close the armrest until I forced it flush. It's been fine since but the two pieces are still not quite flush.

The multiple sections make it easier to keep things tidy and within reach. And the corner notch allow access to the 12V port. Overall the build quality is good, aside from the minor fitment issue. For the listed price, I would highly recommend it. If your truck came with nothing but a deep hole, you will like this.

Two-Layer Console Organizer
I got a set for my RR a week ago and was impressed with the good fit in the console. I felt like it was a pretty good value.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DBVBZM3G

Thanks TripleAliners.

Before:
1790686849549-dr.webp

After, top level. You can see it sticks up a little on passenger side:
1790686902826-2z.webp

After, mid level:
1790686934989-lr.webp

1790687221253-lq.webp


1790687297487-rg.webp
 
OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

Well-Known Member
First Name
James
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Threads
24
Messages
557
Reaction score
482
Location
Central Va.
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
For those questioning the cost.... Depending on the type of tooling used, the molds are probably run $10k - $20k, then cost of the injection molding machine from initial purchase and on going maintenance costs, then the purchase/lease of the building to place that machine which can be larger than our trucks so it can do both small and large parts because they need to be able to do a wide variety of parts to keep that thing running constantly to recoup the purchase and maintenance fees, cost of the operators to run it, shipping, and so on.

And yes, probably 2 or more companies selling these as anything running through China customs requires drawings of the products to be submitted... Which sadly leaks out and gets duplicated elsewhere, or someone at the manufacturing location is running a backroom operation and selling it under another name with leftover materials.

Thought I would toss that out there since I worked in electronics design and manufacturing for many years and spent quite a bit of time in the factories in China.
Very true. I always cringed when we outsourced stuff to China. Also, the rubber liners in the console trays are top quality and the custom color surely adds to the cost.
Sponsored

 
 







Top