• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Production email update?

zhuskers1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
Does this mean that I am 1777 on the order backlog? Thx

Ford Ranger Production email update? IMG_2637
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Does this mean that I am 1777 on the order backlog? Thx

IMG_2637.jpeg
No. That’s just number your dealer used. Nothing to do with when your Raptor will be built.

zhuskers1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
No. That’s just number your dealer used. Nothing to do with when your Raptor will be built.
Thank you!!

Do I get my order # from my dealer? Thanks in advance!

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Funny cause I ordered my XLT on day 1...05/26, and got my order confirmation with Order # 0526...easy to remember... I figured since I was on Day 1, it was the 526th '24 Ranger ordered ..guess not😮 Very small local dealer so no way they ordered 526 vehicles?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Yes your order number the dealer should have and should be on the order sheet.

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Funny cause I ordered my XLT on day 1...05/26, and got my order confirmation with Order # 0526...easy to remember... I figured since I was on Day 1, it was the 526th '24 Ranger ordered ..guess not😮 Very small local dealer so no way they ordered 526 vehicles?
A couple possibilities. They did order that many Rangers, or they lump truck orders together, or they lump all orders together.

Many people seem to miss the fact that some dealers are extremely popular and get a ton of orders. Add limited allocations and build compatibility to the mix and you have people waiting a year or more for a vehicle. I used to go through the internal lists for various dealers when the Bronco launched, many had thousands on order, it was crazy. Hopefully the Ranger demand stays relatively light.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
A couple possibilities. They did order that many Rangers, or they lump truck orders together, or they lump all orders together.

Many people seem to miss the fact that some dealers are extremely popular and get a ton of orders. Add limited allocations and build compatibility to the mix and you have people waiting a year or more for a vehicle. I used to go through the internal lists for various dealers when the Bronco launched, many had thousands on order, it was crazy. Hopefully the Ranger demand stays relatively light.
Haha, I know my dealer's Ranger orders were light, they were not even aware that it could be ordered on 5/26 when I showed up there. I could have had their 1 RRaptor order! I heard from them a bit ago and they had a whopping 2 Rangers on order! Try that in a small town? Yup!

ThickGatorade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Haha, I know my dealer's Ranger orders were light, they were not even aware that it could be ordered on 5/26 when I showed up there. I could have had their 1 RRaptor order! I heard from them a bit ago and they had a whopping 2 Rangers on order! Try that in a small town? Yup!
That’s awesome. Mine has also been light so much so they don’t even want to take an order until they actually get an allocation. Hopefully by October

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
as mentioned, dealer makes that whatever they want. with them being so small, they probably don't typically sell more than one new vehicle a day and simply use a Month/Day number scheme.

Sponsored

Deleted member 6764

Many dealers use the Month/Day as the order number (since it is unique to each dealership only), so 5/26 is 0526.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
as mentioned, dealer makes that whatever they want. with them being so small, they probably don't typically sell more than one new vehicle a day and simply use a Month/Day number scheme.
Thanks Trev!
Trev

Monty

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Cyber Security
second email (the 45 day later email) provides you with the tracking website. see the pix.

Ford Ranger Production email update? Step dates

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
second email (the 45 day later email) provides you with the tracking website. see the pix.

Step dates.png
Wish we Canadians got that but we don't. We don't even get a 45 day email. :(

rngr_rptr

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco Outer Banks - Velocity Blue
Got my generic 45 day email this morning.😪
Sponsored