• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor Built!

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
oh yeah! I got the txt/email this am that my RR has been scheduled for 5/6/24. original order date of 6/27/23.
Got one a couple weeks ago timing is similar in terms of gap between order date and build date - ordered 6/29/2023, build scheduled for week of 4/8/24. Was just thinking of searching the threads to see how long it was taking from scheduled build to actual deliver. Only last week or so have I seen '24 Rangers hitting dealers.
Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
My dealer just received email saying my hold was released and gave an eta of 4/10 now. 🤞
oh man, I hope mine is the same. Any idea what the hold was for, QC?

Cyder

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Nurse
My dealer just received email saying my hold was released and gave an eta of 4/10 now. 🤞
I’m hoping I see the same as well. I haven’t seen any movement and mine has been built since 1/22. I just searched another dealer in the area and they’ve received 5 XLTs already. So I’m not sure what is the hold up for shipping.

donnellb

First Name
Donnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Escape
Did they actually have them at the dealership? Or are they in transit?

Sponsored

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
They are tricky about that, one in my area lists it as if they have it but read carefully and you see it is indeed "in transit"

Rda2w

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2019 BMW X3 M40i
Occupation
Engineer
I found Chat to no longer be useful today. When asked about status on my 2/9 production Raptor today., was told that there is no new information since 2/9 and ship date is still showing 2/11-2/13. Unless it was put on a barge heading toward the Erie Canal, I'll assume that didn't happen. :LOL:
Sponsored