• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor Coming to the USA for 2022!!!

smlford

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 SRW, CC diesel, Ranger, 2.3l gas, Porsche 986S
^^^^

I think that's the same one seen testing in the US. There's a video of it in a McDonalds parking lot. It had a Diesel engine.

Personally, I would like a diesel but Ford seems adverse to it and if that's the case I can easily see the 2.7l Ecoboost being put in there. Remember the Ranger Raptor is wider and should have more room in the engine bay making the install possible.

smlford

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 SRW, CC diesel, Ranger, 2.3l gas, Porsche 986S
Here's the link to the video I was referring to...it has a diesel.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Here's the link to the video I was referring to...it has a diesel.

And it even has a grab handle on the driver side!!!! :cwl:

Sponsored

Mires

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
I really like the Raptor in red. I wish we got that color on the regular Ranger. I'm not a fan of the hot pepper red.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW M3, 2011 Hyundai Tucson, 1994 VW Corrado SLC
2020s? 2022? So basically, who knows if or when we'll get the Raptor. Well Ford, you lost a customer with your shady timing. Just picked up a new Grand Cherokee SRT. Perhaps by the time I'm ready to get rid of this vehicle in 7 or so years, there will be a Ranger Raptor I can buy.

Enessy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19Frontier Pro4X, ‘21 Lincoln Nautilus, KTM 1290R
How many F150 Raptor (or Ranger Raptor) owners will or do use their truck to it's full potential? Just like 150 horsepower (and higher) motorcycles, it's really about prestige and "looking good".
Those who want to own the Top Dog will still buy the F150. Those who can't afford it will buy the Little Brother.
I will. And I use my motorcycles the same way. My 170HP adventure bike blasts fireroads at over 200km/hr. I jump it, climb it and cross rivers on it. (Unlike most that drive to Starbucks and stare at each other‘s bikes. Lol). I want a Ranger Raptor because I will use it as intended. ??

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Coming to the USA for 2022!!! AA81AB46-DFD7-469D-98C2-B1E868F47F67
Sponsored