Sponsored

Buellsox

Well-Known Member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Oct 22, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
266
Reaction score
405
Location
Tacoma, WA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Local 26 Union Plumber
Looks nice! Send some sound clips.
Here’s one at startup. Keep in mind this is just the factory startup setting and then it automatically settles into normal. It sounds pretty demonic under WOT in Sport & Baja. I’ve also done the Pro-Cal tune, CVF fab aluminum turbo charge pipes & stage 1 intercooler, and the Process West crossover pipe. Stock air box with an aFe power DRY air filter. So it also breathes a lot better on the front end and at the turbos.
Sponsored

 

yelnoc2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
193
Reaction score
146
Location
Geneseo, IL
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor w/Ford Perf tune and S&B CAI, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Occupation
Retired
If you click the install Instructions, the install photos do show the black chrome tips towards the end, certain angles in some of the photos look straight chrome tho..
Yes, I was re-looking to see what was on the Ford Performance site as I looked again at the suboptimal appearance of the stock stainless tips.....and scanned the install....they do look black. Still not clear if the Ford version eliminates the resonators....they do look substantially different that the ones on Borla's site.
 

kair350

Active Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
35
Reaction score
48
Location
Maryland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Army
The tips are black. The tips are labeled Ford. They do not have resonators. The two provided clamps are to large.
 

yelnoc2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
193
Reaction score
146
Location
Geneseo, IL
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor w/Ford Perf tune and S&B CAI, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Occupation
Retired
Here’s one at startup. Keep in mind this is just the factory startup setting and then it automatically settles into normal. It sounds pretty demonic under WOT in Sport & Baja. I’ve also done the Pro-Cal tune, CVF fab aluminum turbo charge pipes & stage 1 intercooler, and the Process West crossover pipe. Stock air box with an aFe power DRY air filter. So it also breathes a lot better on the front end and at the turbos.
I like the sound and its funny that the stock in Baja sounds mellower at startup then levels out too. Assume this is the one direct from Borla?? I'm ooking at the finances - got estimates of $2-300 to install (not doing it myself) Got yearly insurance coming in Jan and got make sure I can fit $1200 in the budget.







I like the sound and
 

Buellsox

Well-Known Member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Oct 22, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
266
Reaction score
405
Location
Tacoma, WA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Local 26 Union Plumber
I like the sound and its funny that the stock in Baja sounds mellower at startup then levels out too. Assume this is the one direct from Borla?? I'm ooking at the finances - got estimates of $2-300 to install (not doing it myself) Got yearly insurance coming in Jan and got make sure I can fit $1200 in the budget.







I like the sound and
Yes, this is the ENTIRE cat back Borla ATAK series direct from Borla not just tips/rear exit assy’s.
 

Sponsored

yelnoc2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
193
Reaction score
146
Location
Geneseo, IL
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor w/Ford Perf tune and S&B CAI, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Occupation
Retired
To avoid confusion and to clarify - the top are the direct from Borla and bottom are the Borla from Ford. Borla direct have tips options, Ford site says flat black tips. Direct from Borla says resonator removed, Ford site does not specify???
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Extreme Exhaust System by Borla - released by Ford Performance Parts 1789609337695-f
 

yelnoc2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
193
Reaction score
146
Location
Geneseo, IL
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor w/Ford Perf tune and S&B CAI, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Occupation
Retired
I like the idea to just cerakote the whole pipe matte black, i may go that route.
What I was thinking....at least all that is visible :)
 

kair350

Active Member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
35
Reaction score
48
Location
Maryland
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired Army
Ranger Raptor Extreme Exhaust System by Borla Sold by Ford Performance Parts does NOT contain resonators, they are Black Crome tipped and labeled Ford. I have them installed.
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top