• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor hold released today

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
My dealer just got an email indicating the hold on my RRaptor was released today. And the eta was updated to 4/10. Hope to see it very soon!
Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Powerboost King Ranch, 2024 HPR Ranger Raptor
Did he say what the hold was for?

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Was there a hold on your specific truck or all Raptors? And if all Raptors, can your dealer verify if the hold was released on all?

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
My dealer just got an email indicating the hold on my RRaptor was released today. And the eta was updated to 4/10. Hope to see it very soon!
hope mine is the same?

Ryno6

First Name
Ryno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350/22 ranger tremor
My RR was built 3-14 and delivery is saying 4-2.

Sponsored

Shook

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sasquatch 23 Mustang Mach-e GT P
Occupation
Sales
built 3/9 here and still has a hold on it, wonder what it is?

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
I called Ford today and somehow got a ton more information than normally. They said my truck is on hold waiting for parts. It doesn't have a transfer case and a tow hitch both have been ordered on the 9th on expedite. Once those have been installed and quality checked my truck will ship they said. This is interesting as to other times I've reached out typically I get very limited information compared to this last call.

Tr1tium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 4runner trd pro
I called Ford today and somehow got a ton more information than normally. They said my truck is on hold waiting for parts. It doesn't have a transfer case and a tow hitch both have been ordered on the 9th on expedite. Once those have been installed and quality checked my truck will ship they said. This is interesting as to other times I've reached out typically I get very limited information compared to this last call.

What number do you call to get that info?

Sponsored

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Good to know they laugh at their customers just trying to get info...

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
They don’t build trucks with out a transfer case lol..
I was at the plant today and had some great conversations.. They giggled with some of the stuff they read on here.
That sounds right, but it's possible something was defective. Also, it seems like I get a different answer when I call from time to time. My quality hold isn't gone yet so I would believe the Ford rep about waiting on parts. Another thing too this was from a Ford customer service rep and if their throwing rumors I would be surprised.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I have been shopping for one all day, looking at lots of window stickers, I noticed after watching Dave at All Terrain Nations window sticker video.
‘All the Raptor Blend codes start with 32024 prior to the production date that follows.
This example was built on 01/26/24 but I am thinking that 3 20 24 might have been the release date all along. ????
Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor hold released today IMG_5636
Sponsored