• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

1TruckLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ranger Raptor (On Order)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Does anyone know if the North American Spec rangers be getting these cup holders? I hope so....
Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Does anyone know if the North American Spec rangers be getting these cup holders? I hope so....
The NA trucks will me missing the cup holders, rear HVAC, rear seat and driver's grab handles.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
The NA trucks will me missing the cup holders, rear HVAC, rear seat and driver's grab handles.
If I’m not mistaken the rear passengers will get the overhead grab handle/dry cleaning hook but not the B pillar mounted grab handle.

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
It’s too small for any cup or water bottle I carry but it seems like it would be nice to hold my wife’s sunglasses or my wallet while I’m in the drive through.
Surprisingly, with these cup holders, you can drive around even with a tall 1-liter bottle inside without moving.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Surprisingly, with these cup holders, you can drive around even with a tall 1-liter bottle inside without moving.
We don’t have 1 -Liters here. We have 20oz bottles which are being shrinkflated into 16.9oz bottles.
Sponsored