• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Raptor Decal Delete 'Option'?

JAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Can anyone confirm that you can order a Ranger Raptor without the bedside "Raptor" decals?

I remember reading about it somewhere, and my local dealer said it was possible, but I'm wondering if anyone has actually done it.
Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Can anyone confirm that you can order a Ranger Raptor without the bedside "Raptor" decals?

I remember reading about it somewhere, and my local dealer said it was possible, but I'm wondering if anyone has actually done it.
No you can not. The decal delete is for the multicolor decals that would go on the front and back. The actual raptor letters decal on the bedsides come on all raptors. You'll need to have a bodyshop or someone else remove them.

dragon44

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor Scab, 2024 Ranger Raptor
There are lot of videos of the DIY approach - heat gun or hairdryer. They come off easily.

OP
OP

JAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Yeah, I completely understand the whole DIY decal removal. I've done it many times.

The multicolor decals are the $750 add-on "Raptor Graphic" option as opposed to you having to specify a decal delete option to not get them.

My actual questions are 1) can you opt out of the "Raptor" bedside decals being installed from the factory and 2) has anybody done so?

There are pictures of Ranger Raptors without the bedside decals, but they are pre-production vehicles. Here is a white one: https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/u-s-market-2024-ford-ranger-raptor-in-white-photos.7243/

Sponsored
OP
OP

JAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Oh, sorry. I guess what threw me off was where Bt_okst stated "The decal delete is for the multicolor decals that would go on the front and back.", which isn't really accurate.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, sorry. I guess what threw me off was where Bt_okst stated "The decal delete is for the multicolor decals that would go on the front and back.", which isn't really accurate.
Yes it is accurate. Everyone gets the Raptor lettered bed panel decals. You can choose to have or not have the other decals(mulit color) and they are located on the front and rear of the truck. Added option yes, but only decals you can choose to omit from your order.

• Haha
Reactions: JAC

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I completely understand the whole DIY decal removal. I've done it many times.

The multicolor decals are the $750 add-on "Raptor Graphic" option as opposed to you having to specify a decal delete option to not get them.

My actual questions are 1) can you opt out of the "Raptor" bedside decals being installed from the factory and 2) has anybody done so?

There are pictures of Ranger Raptors without the bedside decals, but they are pre-production vehicles. Here is a white one: https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/u-s-market-2024-ford-ranger-raptor-in-white-photos.7243/
No you cant

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
No you can not. The decal delete is for the multicolor decals that would go on the front and back. The actual raptor letters decal on the bedsides come on all raptors. You'll need to have a bodyshop or someone else remove them.
I thought I ordered mine without, there was a place/box to select no decals and since the decal package (ugh) is extra you have to add it, so therefore I thought I was deleting the bed side decals. But when I go thru a simulated build on Ford site I don't see the decal delete option. Since some options, like mud flaps are automatically added and would have to be removed, I believe that may be what happened with the decal package which I deleted thinking it was the the basic side "Raptor" decal. It is a matter of taste but I don't like decals or stripes or anything like that. Mine are coming off and I'll have the guy that does my window tint who also does custom decals, wraps, ceramic coatings etc., take them off.

OP
OP

JAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
I thought I ordered mine without, there was a place/box to select no decals ...
That's what my local dealer told me as well ... just check the box on their order form and it comes without any decals at all.

You are the first person that I'm aware of that has ordered with the 'no decals' box checked. Keep us posted on how it actually arrives.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
That's what my local dealer told me as well ... just check the box on their order form and it comes without any decals at all.

You are the first person that I'm aware of that has ordered with the 'no decals' box checked. Keep us posted on how it actually arrives.
For sure although after seeing posts saying that it is not possible I think when I did my order the decal delete I did was the whole decal package (UGH!!) which is I think like $750.
Sponsored

Reactions: JAC