• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Raptor exhaust from factory….

CharlieFoor1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Geographic Information Systems
So what is Ford saying about the Raptor exhaust coming stock from factory??
Sponsored

yoopercharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford SVT Raptor
OP
OP

CharlieFoor1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Geographic Information Systems
Good, I saw something about that, but didn’t know whether the adjustable exhaust was some kind of add on. Not totally familiar with Raptor standard details. I guess I’ll find out eventually. lol. Thank you. Peace.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Good, I saw something about that, but didn’t know whether the adjustable exhaust was some kind of add on. Not totally familiar with Raptor standard details. I guess I’ll find out eventually. lol. Thank you. Peace.
It’s standard on Raptor.

For the F150 Raptor, there are aftermarket options too (Magnaflow) that will retain the active valve functionality while replacing the rest of the exhaust (cat back) so you can still be kind to your neighbors but open it up much more.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
It’s standard on Raptor.

For the F150 Raptor, there are aftermarket options too (Magnaflow) that will retain the active valve functionality while replacing the rest of the exhaust (cat back) so you can still be kind to your neighbors but open it up much more.
yup early on featured on Ford Authority as standard on Raptor even some videos out there - not that loud on max :)

Sponsored

Ivan Baez

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger raptor
Occupation
Harman
In person you can really tell the difference between the different modes. The sound of the open exhaust is similar to the 6cyl BMWs with open exhaust, it does not rumble like a V8 but does sound good. I usually have it in normal mode, as it rumbles, but not so loud.

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
It’s standard on Raptor.

I don't think anyone who owns a raptor would take their neighbors into consideration :p

Ivan Baez

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger raptor
Occupation
Harman
I don't think anyone who owns a raptor would take their neighbors into consideration :p
in case you do, there is an option in the configuration to disable the loud startup, so it a lot quieter.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Well it will save my the $1000 or so I spent on the Ford/Borla catback for my '19
Sponsored