• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Raptor spotted in Arizona

pablo94sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Dear lord! That color is so bright it almost glows. It's become my new definition of arrest-me-red.

Arsenall11

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 extremely built Lariat F150
Occupation
Mechanical contractor
It’s bigger than I expected compared to the Bronco, first time I have ordered without seeing one in person.

Sponsored

Moto26

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '17 F150
Why do the U.S. colors suck so much?
Code Orange, Race Red, Conquer Grey, all not available.
Chicken and egg. Look at any block of traffic. All you see as far as the eye can see is black, white, silver, gray. With the occasional dark metallic reds and blues.

So the dealers say, "Oh, that's what sells, so we'll only order those colors". Then people go to the dealership and that's all the colors they see, and the dealer is willing to negotiate to clear the lot, so the people reluctantly buy those cars. Then the manufacturers say, "Oh, that's what sells, so we'll only offer those colors!" And around we go...

Hell, that's why I drive a friggin' GRAY truck. It was an end-of-year model, and they offered me a price I couldn't pass up. And now I see myself coming down the road 10 times a day. I hate it. Not the color, necessarily, but the fact that I'm part of the problem. From now on, I will only buy vehicles that have some kind of color! My wife drives a Cyber Orange Bronco, so at least we're on the road to recovery...

Sponsored

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
I’m not mad because I just bought a Bronco Raptor in Code Orange. I’m now wondering if I’m making a mistake getting my Ranger Raptor in black. I ordered Azure Grey, but that one’s not scheduled until April 15 while the black one that was ordered a month after mine is built already. We shall see when it finally gets delivered.
Ford Ranger Raptor spotted in Arizona IMG_5822