• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
This kit fits fine, but I will start this off with some advice- Do NOT use the upper nuts for the "top hat" that are supplied by Ready lift, they are a shit lock nut and the stud closest to the engine will spin out its splines as it doesnt have spring under it to hold it, use stock with some locktite or your choice of hardware. Ready lift has some very nicely machined aluminum parts, but their hardware is kinda crap.

Anyway, the under pinnings of the 2 trucks are the same so I took a chance and ordered the Bronco kit before I saw that the 5g ranger stuff seems to fit in this thread https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/thre...-and-ownership-afterthoughts.9512/post-162378

So most if not all (non raptor) bronco stuff should fit, this is the kit I ordered, I had an 1.25 on my 5G ranger and this is about the same, I like to still have a bit of rake as I tow some things. https://www.readylift.com/ford-bronco-2021-2024-1-25-leveling-kit.html It went on fine other than the afore mentioned nuts, used the Bronco instructions, with the only difference being that the sway bar is different on the Bronco, Ranger instructions from the above kit might be more precise.

No Pics, yet, but I think it will settle between 1.25 and 1.75 inches and Im happy with the results, now I need to get an alignment done.

Cheers, Todd
Sponsored

Clay6GRanger

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
If this kit works for the 2024 model, would something like the Fox 2.0 currently available for the 2019-2023 fit as well? obviously that is a whole suspension system and not just a spacer, just wondering though since the bolts and mounting points appear to have the same dimensions as the previous gen.

OP
OP
toddiscdn

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
It certainly seems that way, but you never know until someone gives it a try or the manufacturer confirms that it also fits the 24.

Sponsored

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
That looks Great! Nice work!

jeffers

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger FX4, Mk7 GTI
If this is true its sure going to speed up the aftermarket parts availability for our Rangers. I wonder if the underbody armor fits.

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
This kit fits fine, but I will start this off with some advice- Do NOT use the upper nuts for the "top hat" that are supplied by Ready lift, they are a shit lock nut and the stud closest to the engine will spin out its splines as it doesnt have spring under it to hold it, use stock with some locktite or your choice of hardware. Ready lift has some very nicely machined aluminum parts, but their hardware is kinda crap.

Anyway, the under pinnings of the 2 trucks are the same so I took a chance and ordered the Bronco kit before I saw that the 5g ranger stuff seems to fit in this thread https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/thre...-and-ownership-afterthoughts.9512/post-162378

So most if not all (non raptor) bronco stuff should fit, this is the kit I ordered, I had an 1.25 on my 5G ranger and this is about the same, I like to still have a bit of rake as I tow some things. https://www.readylift.com/ford-bronco-2021-2024-1-25-leveling-kit.html It went on fine other than the afore mentioned nuts, used the Bronco instructions, with the only difference being that the sway bar is different on the Bronco, Ranger instructions from the above kit might be more precise.

No Pics, yet, but I think it will settle between 1.25 and 1.75 inches and Im happy with the results, now I need to get an alignment done.

Cheers, Todd
Did you get an alignment done? And if so, was it out of spec at all after adding the leveling kit? That is such a small amount (1.25" kit) that I wonder if it affects the alignment at all.

OP
OP
toddiscdn

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Yes, alignment done, it was definitely necessary, you could visually see that the camber was off. As you said not a lot on a small level(ended up closer to 1.5") but was needed none the less.

Reactions: DMC
OP
OP
toddiscdn

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Well, I finally got out for a test tow before next weekends camping and Id say thats about the right amount of lift for me, she sits pretty much even with the A-frame in tow. Looks like a bit of squat in the pic, but shes pretty much bang on, tongue weight +/- 400lbs

Ford Ranger ReadyLIFT Bronco level kit installed on 2024 Ranger -- review & tips 20240521_104859