Sponsored

Recent trips missing from Android Auto Navigation

av8r

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
191
Reaction score
333
Location
NY
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2025 Ranger Raptor
Very recently I noticed that any recent trips using android auto navigation are missing. I used to have 10+ trips in there as I use the AA Nav every day (this is my work truck). No idea why it happened or how to get it back. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you
Sponsored

 

OxygenMask

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Threads
10
Messages
879
Reaction score
1,667
Location
Eugene, Oregon
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired
I'm thinking this is a phone problem not a truck problem..

Has your phone updated recently? Maybe some settings or permissions got changed either in Android Auto or Google Maps?
 
OP
OP
av8r

av8r

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
191
Reaction score
333
Location
NY
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2025 Ranger Raptor
I'm thinking this is a phone problem not a truck problem..

Has your phone updated recently? Maybe some settings or permissions got changed either in Android Auto or Google Maps?
Phone may have updated at some point, but can't correlate it with this. The truck had a few updates and I think this started soon after. No way to know for sure.

Thanks
 

OxygenMask

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Threads
10
Messages
879
Reaction score
1,667
Location
Eugene, Oregon
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired
Im no way near knowledgeable about such things. But when something quits working that used to work fine, updates cause that a lot.... I finally get all my settings fixed...another update...
 
OP
OP
av8r

av8r

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
191
Reaction score
333
Location
NY
Vehicle(s)
2025 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2025 Ranger Raptor
Im no way near knowledgeable about such things. But when something quits working that used to work fine, updates cause that a lot.... I finally get all my settings fixed...another update...
Ya, I hear you. I'm going to unpair the phone and truck, reset everything and see what happens.

Thanks
Sponsored

 
 







Top