• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Retail to Stock To Retail, did your order Code change?

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
If you originally put in a retail order and then had it changed to stock then changed it back to retail did your Order Code or Sales Code change?
Sponsored

ag02m5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
I called my dealer and the sales manager checked and had nothing about switching stock to retail. Has anyone posted a copy of a dealer bulletin about the change to retail? For all trims/models?

Skitrem47

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner TRD Pro
Occupation
Teacher
If you originally put in a retail order and then had it changed to stock then changed it back to retail did your Order Code or Sales Code change?
My order code has remained the same through the process.

RyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Lariat, 2018 Wangler, 2024 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Logistics
My order code has not changed.

Sponsored

JoshR104

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Occupation
IT/Marketing
I asked my dealer if mine was changed to retail like others are saying and they claimed that those must be larger dealers that have retail units and that mine is there only one allocation which is a stock order.. I explained to them that every dealer is only getting 1 unit for Job 1 but they don't understand. I really wish we could just order from Ford and skip dealer system all together and have Ford approve local shops that can perform warranty services...

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I asked my dealer if mine was changed to retail like others are saying and they claimed that those must be larger dealers that have retail units and that mine is there only one allocation which is a stock order.. I explained to them that every dealer is only getting 1 unit for Job 1 but they don't understand. I really wish we could just order from Ford and skip dealer system all together and have Ford approve local shops that can perform warranty services...
Yeah the inconsistency across the country is maddening. At some point, you just have to let go, and just assume your dealer is going to do what they say and get you the car you ordered.

JoshR104

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Occupation
IT/Marketing
Yeah the inconsistency across the country is maddening. At some point, you just have to let go, and just assume your dealer is going to do what they say and get you the car you ordered.
Pretty much I mean I have a PB f150 that is leveled with 2.5 series shocks all around and 33's now so its not like I really need the truck I just happened to inquire about it for fun and they said do you want our allocation no one else has even inquired about it yet and that was June 5th a week after the banks opened.

dshandy

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lexus IS300
My exact experience so far too..
Sponsored