• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 biturbo Ranger Wildtrak 2022
I’ve been driving with Ranger Raptor last 3 months. Before that I had 5G Ranger Wildtrak. Few ideas need to be realized, I guess I like the truck enough. Nothing much and totally different than with 5G.

Just out of curiosity and maybe looking some ideas at the same time how you have solved on your Rangers, especially on Raptors some topics. A winch, led bar light at front? Work lights under bed arch to light rearwards. No solution for additional work lights on the roof? as no roof rails on my Raptor and drilling is not an option.

No plans for lift, but windows got their tint and new skid plate has arrived.

And here’s my Code Orange
Ford Ranger Seems I really like my Ranger Raptor 0ADB4D76-C778-46FC-AD02-9AF410289F71
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I’ve been driving with Ranger Raptor last 3 months. Before that I had 5G Ranger Wildtrak. Few ideas need to be realized, I guess I like the truck enough. Nothing much and totally different than with 5G.
Just out of curiosity and maybe looking some ideas at the same time how you have solved on your Rangers, especially on Raptors some topics. A winch, led bar light at front? Work lights under bed arch to light rearwards. No solution for additional work lights on the roof? as no roof rails on my Raptor and drilling is not an option.
0ADB4D76-C778-46FC-AD02-9AF410289F71.jpeg
Beautiful Ranger, Kristina! 🤩 Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family!

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
Nice :thumbsup: I wish we had some more exciting colors to choose from here in the US.

CrustyNoodle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 135i, '19 Rangie Sport, '23 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer

There are quite a few options for "bull-bars" available in Australia that are designed to take a winch and lights. In reality, most are just bumper replacements and mounting lights and a winch are about the only things they are good for. I am yet to find any that I like enough to actually pay the price of entry and I have a real issue with the way they fail to deal with the issue of air-flow to the intercooler.

The Ironman 4x4 is the closest yet though:
https://www.ironman4x4.com/bull-bars-to-suit-ford-raptor-next-gen-2022/?filters=mms[2563]

LarryRG

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Contractor
That's a beautiful color, Kristina! Nice
Sponsored