• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

The Weekend Warrior

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
Ill be installing the Stage 5 kit next weekend.. after reading about the issue of getting the bolt in place im a bit worried now haha. Ill have to give it a good fight and see what happens.
I did it on a lift and don't really recall any major difficulty. Disconnecting front sway bar endlinks helps a ton with articulation. Good luck and enjoy!
Sponsored

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Ill be installing the Stage 5 kit next weekend.. after reading about the issue of getting the bolt in place im a bit worried now haha. Ill have to give it a good fight and see what happens.
I did my right (passenger) side yesterday. Going to football game today, so I'll do the left side tomorrow. I can say I had absolutely no problem removing and installing the long UCA bolt. Hopefully it will be the same on the driver's side. On the right side there is a heat shield behind the UCA but it can be easily bent back with your finger. You can see the heat shield to the back side of the top of the shock tower in the picture below. My biggest problem with the install was getting the original shocks out, and I only have 500 miles on my truck. I'll post a write up and pics in a few days.

Ford Ranger The Weekend Warrior 20191207_123956

Canadian Ranger XLT

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ XLT Ranger SuperCrew 4WD
There’s a bunch of them on eBay sold mostly by Thailand tuning shops so buy at your own risk! I have no idea which one my dealer went with. Here are a few links of the screw in ones.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/FIT-2012-Fo...950726&hash=item35ee460146:g:t3kAAOSw9N1VsLZp

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Aluminum-Re...216819?hash=item4d4dd3ef73:g:zcwAAOSwB09YFh4X

Alot of them are made of cheap ABS plastic. Make sure you order a real aluminum part!

Also, dont know what that means exactly but most of the ads I see when using the website have been taken down when using the App instead (??)
I’m hoping to update my build soon. Icon suspension kit has finally shipped. It hit a little unexpected delay at the border but was resolved, should be receiving this week hopefully.

Wildtrack roof bars are in from Thailand, so will install my Rhino-Rack platform on the roof at the same time I bring it in for the suspension work and wheels and tires.
Hey I recently just ordered the wildtrack roof rails from Thailand as well. When it came to installing them did you do them yourself or did the dealer? I live in Canada as well and the dealer said they wouldn’t install them because you have to drill into the roof. I know there isn’t any predrilled holes from factory so was looking for some tips before I go ahead and try it myself. How did you determine where to drill holes? Thanks! P.s sweet truck
Sponsored