• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Tired of waiting.

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager
I haven't even gotten my second canned 45 days response. Still unscheduled. That colorado zr2 looking tempting now
I havenā€™t even gotten my first šŸ¤£ you know itā€™s rough when the computer joins the strike.

Sponsored

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Ok first, you had to run to mod and report me šŸ˜‚. Second the zr2 starts at 48k. A base ranger is 32k. If youā€™re comparing capabilities, youā€™d compare a Raptor and a ZR2. Iā€™m at an utter loss of words as this point. I have to tread lightly, donā€™t want to hurt your lil feelings. You were wrong and itā€™s ok to take the L sometimes and move on. No need to fabricate some elaborate what IF or assume how people would use their truck. Also I paid MSRP for my raptor. No mark ups happening at all around me.
I reported you. We treat each other with respect here. Youā€™re new here, so best for you to learn this early on.

Mock01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger
Deleted since what I replied to got deleted and I need to behave and not cause more trouble. ā¤

Last edited:

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I hate to say it but, I lost patience and decided to get a F150 Tremor, I got tired of the waiting game. I canā€™t wait to see the Ranger Raptor the road.

IMG_1041.jpeg

Wow very nice looking truck. Full size is a hard fit in my driveway or I might look at that.

Anyway you might still be able to get in on a Ranger and drive that for several years. I got tired of waiting for the 5G ranger and bought a Colorado and after driving it for almost 3 years still got in on the first model year of the 5G ranger new. so that tells you how long it took from announcement it was coming.

Seems to be new normal for Ford with trucks. Announce a Vehicle and it takes years to get it.
I know people are blaming the strike but if it were not for the strike it would be something else.

Logan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Physical therapist
I have shifted course as well, and am ordering a 2024 F-150 Lariat Powerboost hybrid. We decided that a Ranger Raptor wasnā€™t the ideal family car and needed more room.

But now my dealer will have a Raptor allocation if anyone in north central Illinois is interested

Deleted member 6753

Congratulations! Man I was thinking about a f150 tremor too. Just really don't need a full size. But I am envious for sure.
Iā€˜ve lost interest in the RR the inability to flat tow was the first straw, the strike, possible engine issues. Iā€™m going to put the truck hunt on hold if I can get my down payment back Iā€™ll cancel if not Iā€™ll figure that out when the time comes. But if I do buy a truck it will most likely be a F150 Tremor, but again maybe next summer aid like to get past the supply chain issues and see what happens when the lots start to fill up.
Sponsored