• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

U.S. Ranger Raptor Horn - what does it sound like?!

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
So yeah the Ranger Raptors already out for the past few years outside of the USA has the absolute WORSE horn for the truck! Can someone upload a video real quick of what the horn sounds like in the USA for the Ranger Raptor please!
Sponsored

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
I just saw that on Facebook where someone was complaining about the horn. I hope we don't get the same horn as they do in Australia. I have a few mods planned but I'd hate to have to mess with the horn.

OP
OP
Sevokevo

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
I just saw that on Facebook where someone was complaining about the horn. I hope we don't get the same horn as they do in Australia. I have a few mods planned but I'd hate to have to mess with the horn.
Yes I was in that thread talking about it and hoping that it would not be the case for the USA version of the truck!

OP
OP
Sevokevo

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
I can't believe some of the stuff you guys worry about.
I mean the post on Facebook itself did make me wonder if Ford did the right thing for the USA models of the RR.. because it is true that the horns of the other RRs (I am assuming they are all made in Thailand) are absolutely horrible!

Sponsored

Hopea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2024
We have the Thai horn "horrible" in the middle east, i will try to change it soon.
have to see which cars horn fits without any extra connections, i don't think it's hard to change.

OP
OP
Sevokevo

Sevokevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Occupation
LTL Truck driver
We have the Thai horn "horrible" in the middle east, i will try to change it soon.
have to see which cars horn fits without any extra connections, i don't think it's hard to change.
Yes I heard it a few months ago.. but then a post came out a few weeks ago that got me wanting to ask… which is why I did with no results yet….

olefordguy

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Limited, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Occupation
Retired
If it ends up being that bad, just install the old school MOPAR Road Runner horn :giggle: Be unique
Sponsored