• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

% Under Invoice Discount

First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Dealership
Occupation
Sales Consultant
MAVERICK
2.00%
SUPER DUTY
2.00%
TRANSIT CONNECT
INVOICE + $500
ECONOLINE
MSRP
MUSTANG
3.00%
MACH-E
MSRP
ESCAPE GAS
3.00%
ESCAPE HEV/PHEV
2.00%
EDGE
3.00%
BRONCO SPORT
2.00%
BRONCO
MSRP
EXPLORER GAS/HEV
3.00%
EXPEDITION
2.00%
RANGER
3.00%
F-150
3.00%
TRANSIT
$1000 OFF MSRP
Forum pricing % under invoice + tax + tags + processing fee($899)
If cash or outside financing is used $1,000 will be added to the sales price
Contact information Dexter Watts, (571)503-0642), [email protected]
Contact information Brian Cooper, (703)986-5550, [email protected]
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Dexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Dealership
Occupation
Sales Consultant
The Ranger is considered specialty vehicle, forum pricing is not available on Ford's specialty vehicles.

Sponsored

SgtT11B

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco S BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Real Estate
Do you think the Raptor can be had at MSRP?

Sponsored

CaptAngry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Taco
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
RRaptor at MSRP... we can all wish and dream. But with Ford Corporate not following through with their threats of no-allocations, I'm going to guess it will be extremely difficult to find one not marked up

Steve Boehm

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Jeep Cherokee and 03 Grand Marquis
Occupation
Director of Information Technology
RRaptor at MSRP... we can all wish and dream. But with Ford Corporate not following through with their threats of no-allocations, I'm going to guess it will be extremely difficult to find one not marked up
Here's the problem I'm having. I don't NEED a vehicle. In fact, I'm 53 and I've NEVER owned a new vehicle in my life.

I have a daily driver that gets me around just fine and I have a Jeep Cherokee that I use for towing my trailer when picking up materials for house projects, or on the off chance that we get some snow.

The Jeep sits most of the time and I'd rather sell it to someone who'll have fun with it as it's got TONS of mods and is just wasted sitting in my driveway. I'd also like to get a bigger trailer that I can use to haul my Mustang if needed.

Sell the Jeep. Give my daily driver to my nephews in 2 years when they turn 16. Sell my current trailer.
Get a new Ranger Raptor. Get a bigger trailer. Life is good.

An F150 is too big for me, so the Ranger fits my needs. And if I'm going to buy a new vehicle for the first time, I want something that I'm excited about. And I'm excited about the new Ranger Raptor. But I'm not getting bent over a barrel to get one.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's the problem I'm having. I don't NEED a vehicle. In fact, I'm 53 and I've NEVER owned a new vehicle in my life.

I have a daily driver that gets me around just fine and I have a Jeep Cherokee that I use for towing my trailer when picking up materials for house projects, or on the off chance that we get some snow.

The Jeep sits most of the time and I'd rather sell it to someone who'll have fun with it as it's got TONS of mods and is just wasted sitting in my driveway. I'd also like to get a bigger trailer that I can use to haul my Mustang if needed.

Sell the Jeep. Give my daily driver to my nephews in 2 years when they turn 16. Sell my current trailer.
Get a new Ranger Raptor. Get a bigger trailer. Life is good.

An F150 is too big for me, so the Ranger fits my needs. And if I'm going to buy a new vehicle for the first time, I want something that I'm excited about. And I'm excited about the new Ranger Raptor. But I'm not getting bent over a barrel to get one.
i noticed you live in STL (i do as well). i have a very similar outlook as you, the raptor is exciting but

1) is it worth the price?

2) we both live in an area in the country with very little "raptor" uses. there's Mark Twain NF but those forest roadsare pretty tame. outside of that there are a couple off-road parks, but generally there's very little places you could really put a Raptor through the tests around here.

combine that with me wanting to tow a camper, i'm probably going to compromise a bit with a trim that has better towing capacity and won't be marked 10-20k for a bunch of stuff i'll never use. I just hope the US Ranger has a tremor or wildtrak or some other "upscale" trim that can at least somewhat excite me.
Sponsored