Sponsored

Upgraded to 2026 RR

Gunguy308

Member
First Name
Patrick
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
28
Location
Phoenix AZ
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Fiberoptic splicer
Picked up my Oxford White 2026 a week ago with 22 miles on the dash. I have always had a truck (GMC/Chevy, latest was a 2010 GMC 1500 4x4) and have been wanting something nice. I have never had a new truck and decided a mid size was going to be a better fit. After looking at what everyone offered in a mid size, how can you not pick the RR. I find myself looking for excuses to drive it, I have a work provided truck and usually grab food on my way home. But its so much fun to drive I go home first just to go get food lol.

Ford Ranger Upgraded to 2026 RR 20260917_163946
Sponsored

 

Pic-N-Stick

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
387
Reaction score
619
Location
Northern Virginia, USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor in Shelter Green Metallic
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Congrats, and welcome to the club! Yep! It's such a blast to drive, finding excuses to run errands has become the norm! I bailed on Toyota for the same reason...Best midsized truck available is the Ranger Raptor!
 

STEVE_K

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
235
Reaction score
295
Location
Snohomish, WA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor, 2003 Jeep Wranger SE TJ, 2001 Subaru Forester

Medic 6

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Nov 16, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
189
Reaction score
186
Location
Greencastle, PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Azure RR-wife’s/ 2024 Cactus Gray RR/2018 Leadfoot Raptor
Congratulations and welcome to the family. These trucks are awesome
 
OP
OP
Gunguy308

Gunguy308

Member
First Name
Patrick
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
28
Location
Phoenix AZ
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Fiberoptic splicer
Getting the Procal tune done tomorrow.
 

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jan 30, 2026
Threads
16
Messages
201
Reaction score
476
Location
Just North of Atlanta
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor, '19 GT350, '24 Bronco Badlands 2Door, '17 718
Picked up my Oxford White 2026 a week ago with 22 miles on the dash. I have always had a truck (GMC/Chevy, latest was a 2010 GMC 1500 4x4) and have been wanting something nice. I have never had a new truck and decided a mid size was going to be a better fit. After looking at what everyone offered in a mid size, how can you not pick the RR. I find myself looking for excuses to drive it, I have a work provided truck and usually grab food on my way home. But its so much fun to drive I go home first just to go get food lol.

20260917_163946.webp
For some odd reason, I really like the look of that truck...... I can't figure out why, but I think it looks great:

Ford Ranger Upgraded to 2026 RR IMG_7157


@Gunguy308 I will be curious to hear your thoughts on the difference after the Procal tune.
 
Last edited:

Medic 6

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Nov 16, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
189
Reaction score
186
Location
Greencastle, PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Azure RR-wife’s/ 2024 Cactus Gray RR/2018 Leadfoot Raptor
dpAtlanta, I had my wife’s RR Procal tuned and enjoy the heck out it. Shifts and runs great, definitely feel it in the seat of the pants…
 

got3fords

Well-Known Member
First Name
James
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Threads
25
Messages
588
Reaction score
529
Location
Central Va.
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
For some odd reason, I really like the look of that truck...... I can't figure out why, but I think it looks great:
Only thing I can think of to make it look better is to black out the exhaust tips. That bare stainless just stands out back there.
 

Geo8866

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Threads
7
Messages
134
Reaction score
208
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Lariat FX4
For some odd reason, I really like the look of that truck...... I can't figure out why, but I think it looks great:

IMG_7157.webp


@Gunguy308 I will be curious to hear your thoughts on the difference after the Procal tune.
I was just about to ask how he got vanity plates that quickly and I realized it was a different truck.
 
OP
OP
Gunguy308

Gunguy308

Member
First Name
Patrick
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
28
Location
Phoenix AZ
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Fiberoptic splicer
For some odd reason, I really like the look of that truck...... I can't figure out why, but I think it looks great:

IMG_7157.webp


@Gunguy308 I will be curious to hear your thoughts on the difference after the Procal tune.
I cant quite figure it out either, its probably so obvious to some 🧐
 

Sponsored

got3fords

Well-Known Member
First Name
James
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Threads
25
Messages
588
Reaction score
529
Location
Central Va.
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
I cant quite figure it out either, its probably so obvious to some 🧐
I think it's the black on white. Especially with the graphics. I had my eye on one just like it until my Marsh Gray showed up. I preferred the more subtle, graphic-less option. I even had them remove the Raptor decal from the bed sides.
 
OP
OP
Gunguy308

Gunguy308

Member
First Name
Patrick
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
28
Location
Phoenix AZ
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Fiberoptic splicer
For some odd reason, I really like the look of that truck...... I can't figure out why, but I think it looks great:

IMG_7157.webp


@Gunguy308 I will be curious to hear your thoughts on the difference after the Procal tune.
Got the procal done Saturday, I know its a learning tune and it will get better, but right off the rip I can feel some added power and the shifting is incredible. Punched it getting on the freeway and it shifted so smooth it felt like a CVT, just seamless. It feels more responsive. Also took it on a few dirt roads, and at 60mph I can feel it wants to go faster, unfortunately there are these things called people that are also out there. But dang its a smooth ride.
Sponsored

 
 







Top