• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score

When it came to testing the next-generation Ford Ranger’s toughness and durability, Ford’s global team of development engineers didn’t pull any punches. By the time it reaches customers, the next-gen Ranger will have covered hundreds of thousands of kilometres in durability testing on five continents.

Ford Ranger Video: Next Gen 2023 Ford Ranger Torture Tested next-gen-ranger-torture-tested-1

Ford Ranger Video: Next Gen 2023 Ford Ranger Torture Tested next-gen-ranger-torture-tested-2

Ford Ranger Video: Next Gen 2023 Ford Ranger Torture Tested next-gen-ranger-torture-tested-3

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
I just saw the same video pop up on CarScoops. Come n Ford, quit with the teasing and just show us the truck already!!! ? I took the following screen shot from the video. The way the light is shining, it provides some detail on the c-pillar.
Ford Ranger Video: Next Gen 2023 Ford Ranger Torture Tested CB697253-DBEB-492A-AC25-98BC3AD9C0DE

staryoshi

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i Touring
I'm in platonic love with this truck. Please allow me to give you money, Ford.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
I just saw the same video pop up on CarScoops. Come n Ford, quit with the teasing and just show us the truck already!!! ? I took the following screen shot from the video. The way the light is shining, it provides some detail on the c-pillar.
From the window line up it looks very, very similar to the current Ranger (which was to be expected). Even the shape of the window on the rear door, with the metalwork kicking up at the rear.

Reactions: Doc

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I noticed that about 0.22 minutes into the video we get a glimpse of the Ranger's interior and a bit of the center touchscreen. From what I'm seeing, it doesn't seem to have that floating design that many other cars nowadays are using. Starting to look great and can't wait to see more!

-SG
Sponsored