• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Warning: Tailgate Letters from previous generation Ranger does not fit

FreezingFlatlander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Retired
Beware of ordering the RANGER tailgate letters where the ad describes the letters as fitting the earlier generation of Rangers as well as the 2024 models as they won't fit. Letters for the previous generation are different and will not fit the 2024. Don't ask me how I know.
Sponsored

Rapture2423

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Beware of ordering the RANGER tailgate letters where the ad describes the letters as fitting the earlier generation of Rangers as well as the 2024 models as they won't fit. Letters for the previous generation are different and will not fit the 2024. Don't ask me how I know.
If you're referring to Tufskinz, those do fit as I have those installed now.

What doesn't fit from Tufskinz is the Raptor emblem inlay decal. The product page used to state it was compatible with Ranger Raptor now it does not. I received mine and the dry fit was pretty bad 👎 Tufskinz gave me a refund and said they are working on a new version for Ranger Raptor. I've seen some other members with this decal and can only imagine theirs do not fit 100%

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
If you're referring to Tufskinz, those do fit as I have those installed now.

What doesn't fit from Tufskinz is the Raptor emblem inlay decal. The product page used to state it was compatible with Ranger Raptor now it does not. I received mine and the dry fit was pretty bad 👎 Tufskinz gave me a refund and said they are working on a new version for Ranger Raptor. I've seen some other members with this decal and can only imagine theirs do not fit 100%
@Bt_okst has an inlay decal on his Raptor emblem.

dguffin

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger,23 Aviator, 01/08 Must, 08 Zuma
Occupation
Shop Foreman
I also got caught by Tufskinz and had to return mine.

Sponsored

sandbagger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150 Raptor
Occupation
Tool And Die
I got mine from a ebay seller seems to be a good fit but as the installer i messed them up little

Ford Ranger Warning: Tailgate Letters from previous generation Ranger does not fit 20240525_125121

Sponsored

Tagtexas

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Got mine from tufskin and they fit fine.

20240420_130923.jpg

20240502_122315.jpg

20240422_193633.jpg
Me too. I got mine through Ford accessories and they look great. They are the Tuffskins raised letters.

81stfacp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS
Occupation
Retired
Question on Tufskinz. They have two orange options for tailgate, none says Code Orange. One is Cyber Orange, the other gloss Orange. Which one matches the RR code orange?
Sponsored