• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

What did they say? Is that a Real Raptor?

Evilrider

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ranger raptor 2022 Explorer King Ranch
My wife and I were driving down the interstate when a F150 Raptor came up beside us and gave us a thumbs up. Later that day while pumping gas a guy gave us a thumbs up and said he did not know ranger had a raptor. He loved the way it sounded
Sponsored

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I've had mine for one month and I still haven't seen another RR yet in person.
Same had mine for about a month and half. Haven’t seen another one on the road yet either. And I got like 2k miles on mine. But ironically my old college buddy down the street like 15 min away has a RR. But we haven’t hung out the past past month because he’s been out of town. Hahahaha

Johnny 5

First Name
John C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2024 Ranger Raptor (ordered)
Occupation
Mold maker
Rented a house for a week in an upscale neighborhood on a nice lake in Michigan and brought my wife's white Ranger Raptor, and the whole street was filled with brand new GMC's and Chevy pickups, and every one of the owners stopped and turned to look when I slowly passed by, almost every time, some of them waved and gave me the thumbs up. Even a brand new white GMC Colorodo Z75 (or whatever) with the live fox shocks as well, that was almost as nice as my wife's Ranger Raptor. We definitely a show stoppers cause nobody has seen them yet, the look nice, look fast and are fast. This thing such a riot, I ordered 1 for myself as well !!!

OP
OP
CherryCoke

CherryCoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 ranger, 94explor, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco, 24 RR
Occupation
Drinking CherryCoke
Today at the DMV:

Took the raptor for vin inspection, after inspection I parked in main lot. Walking up a young kid collection votes ask.

Him -What kind of raptor is that?
Me - Ranger
Him - Ranger Raptor?!
Me - Yeah it's brand new for this year. First year.
Him - That's what I was thinking. It looked like a Ranger. Looks awesome.
Me - thanks mang

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor (Velocity Baby Blue variant)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Getting Coffee at local C-store. Local gentleman regular panhandler said he liked the blue truck, then asked me for $5. He usually only asks for a dollar. I consider that a compliment but admitted again that I only use cards on work days.
Sponsored