• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

What wheel offset to run on 2024+ Ranger Raptor?

Tyler90561

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD Pro
Occupation
FPL
I was wondering if anyone had any photos of a 2023 with some -offset rims. I like a little more poke than factory maybe a 1"/.5" outside the fender flares. Im coming from a 3rd Gen Tacoma TRD Pro which for me a -12 offset was perfect. Any photos help with this question would greatly be appreciated.
Sponsored

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I will probably transfer over my RTR Tech6 0+ wheels.

CrustyNoodle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 135i, '19 Rangie Sport, '23 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Standard Raptor wheels are +55(mm). Anything +25mm and less will give you "poke" and most likely issues if you want to fit say 12.5x35" tyres.

I find it interesting that "poke" doesn't appear to be an issue in the US. In Aus. the most you can legally increase your track width by is 50mm which would mean offsets less than +30 render your car illegal (in Aus). Also ANY poke is illegal.

In saying that, there are plenty of people here getting around with wheels with +25 offset and below on their Raptors - mind you they winge like little babies when they get pinged for it!

drzmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Poke is illegal in my province here in Canada too, some cities are more tolerant than the others but the law requires you to have fenders covering the full width of the wheels/tires.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
My State has a law regarding how much 'poke' is allowed (I forget how much is legally allowed) and it all comes down to how much it's enforced.

I've seen some that are blatantly obvious, like -20mm+ on full-size pickups, and they seem to never get pulled over.

+25 offset Methods with 35x12.5R17 tires

The above link is to (should be at least) a time stamp giving a side glance at how much poke there is with that tire and wheel combo.
Sponsored