• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

When is Canadian order bank opening up.

pwrplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Hey there, Anybody have info on when Ford Canada's opening up the order banks for the new Ranger?
Sponsored

drzmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Hey there, Anybody have info on when Ford Canada's opening up the order banks for the new Ranger?
They already did in my area at least (QC), i ordered mine this week.

OP
OP

pwrplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Oh cool, thanks, I guess that's through the dealer? Ford.ca still doesn't have the ability Build and Price on the site, so I assumed ordering wasn't available yet.

I'm mostly just curious on CDN pricing right now.

drzmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh cool, thanks, I guess that's through the dealer? Ford.ca still doesn't have the ability Build and Price on the site, so I assumed ordering wasn't available yet.

I'm mostly just curious on CDN pricing right now.
Yeah its weird i know, but i called the shot a while ago for the raptor at my local dealer, so as soon as the bank opened they called me :)

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

pwrplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Yeah of course its required by law in Canada.
Really, I wasn;t aware of that. I've been seeing dealers charging a "Market Adjustment Price" on Mavericks and Broncos all over the place here. I guess they are breaking the law?

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
https://www.amvic.org/consumer/your...lations,and charges associated with financing.
I had to do some reading on this as I couldn’t actually believe it. But it’s true from what I can tell. The MSRP is an advertised price so can’t be sold for more. Now this doesn’t stop them from:
1) selling you financing & every other profit center in the finance office down to nitrogen filled tires.
2) driving the new vehicle then selling it as used for whatever the market will bear.

drzmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is true, here in Quebec dealers and customers are well aware of it, but that may not be the case everywhere...

Sponsored

Pac987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I had my local dealer tell me they can order a 2024. Then I talked to my good buddy who works with a dealership 30 minutes away and they said they can’t order a 2024 yet and that all dealers use the same system.

My local dealer provided me with a build sheet and pricing on the 2024 too.

Needless to say, I’m confused.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Yeah of course its required by law in Canada.
Quebec often has different laws than the rest of Canada. In BC ADM is common. You still can't get a F150 Raptor at MSRP

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Ford.ca still doesn't have the ability Build and Price on the site, so I assumed ordering wasn't available yet.
Chev/GM Canada B&P came about 6 months after the US, so I suspect we have a few more months before we know the Canadian pricing

jamese123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler
I placed an order for a 2024 Ranger XL STX. This will be my first Ford truck. My dealer gave me a small discount, but probably because we have an existing relationship with them through work. MSRP for the XL STX 4x4 is $41,255 CAD.

I added the locking rear diff, and tow package, but probably should have also added the factory splash guards/mud flaps. It seems like Canada gets the same options as the US order guide. I'm happy the XL Super Crew is now available in Canada. I probably would have preferred steelies for a more retro/utilitarian look. I'd also like to buy some nice aftermarket wheels anyway. I was disappointed the XL has an electric parking brake, but I guess everyone's going that direction.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the tires are listed as 255/70R17 on my build sheet, which is a nice size tire for an XL!

@Ford Motor Company please add the auto stop/start delete on the 2024! :)

Reactions: MJE

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
but probably should have also added the factory splash guards/mud flaps.
Should be available from your dealer installed for similar cost And definitely can be included in the purchase price of the vehicle if you don’t want to pay cash out of pocket for accessories on delivery.

My dealer always tells me that adding extras like that has the potential to delay an order, but then he probably makes more money from parts sales despite it costing me the same 🤣
Sponsored