• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

May 26th order bank opening coming up soon

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Yes. As long as you trust them and get everything in writing. I've done it many times. You'll just need to handle tag and taxes on your own back in your home state. Otherwise it works just the same as ordering from a local dealer.
I live in CO and bought a custom-made trailer in AZ in 2018. Had to get special paperwork with certificate of origin and signed state dept of transportation forms declaring it would be out of state registration and not taxable or registered in state. Also limited time temp registration paper to drive it out of state on their roads. It wasn't automatic. Same thing again buying trailer in Michigan last year. Not sure how it works ordering trucks from out of state dealers here.

Currently looking at options to buy new truck off the lot in New Mexico and have had heard horror stories of people buying in NM and being forced to register and pay NM taxes. Then repeating process in CO with no credit for taxes already paid in NM. Going to have to confirm process with both my local CO MVD as well as in NM before I could proceed.

ssjx7squall

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
I live in CO and bought a custom-made trailer in AZ in 2018. Had to get special paperwork with certificate of origin and signed state dept of transportation forms declaring it would be out of state registration and not taxable or registered in state. Also limited time temp registration paper to drive it out of state on their roads. It wasn't automatic. Same thing again buying trailer in Michigan last year. Not sure how it works ordering trucks from out of state dealers here.

Currently looking at options to buy new truck off the lot in New Mexico and have had heard horror stories of people buying in NM and being forced to register and pay NM taxes. Then repeating process in CO with no credit for taxes already paid in NM. Going to have to confirm process with both my local CO MVD as well as in NM before I could proceed.
oh this should be fun. I live in nm and am buying in tx lol

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
I'm going to trust @fordvideoguy because he seems to know his stuff, but I just talked to a dealer that said the 1 ranger raptor per dealer was an average and that some small-town dealerships might not get any while bigger dealers could end up with 2 or 3.

Why are so many dealers all over the place with this info? Is Ford not communicating it correctly? It's really confusing.

ssjx7squall

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
I'm going to trust @fordvideoguy because he seems to know his stuff, but I just talked to a dealer that said the 1 ranger raptor per dealer was an average and that some small-town dealerships might not get any while bigger dealers could end up with 2 or 3.

Why are so many dealers all over the place with this info? Is Ford not communicating it correctly? It's really confusing.
technically that I do shouldn’t be public yet if ever

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford

Ford communicates but some salespeople don't get all the information before answering.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Ford communicates but some salespeople don't get all the information before answering.
So what are the odds of a dealership getting more then one by the end of the year?

Cnyce413

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger FX4
Occupation
Dpw
I asked in another thread as well but, apparantly I'm #1 at my local smaller dealer, and #1 at a much larger dealer in Massachusetts. Does it make a difference which one I go with?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
So what are the odds of a dealership getting more then one by the end of the year?
Ford will let dealers know their round 2 of Raptor Allocations in Q4.

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
No pricing is available as yet, correct. I'm assuming and am hopeful we will have pricing by the 26th. I just know on a Raptor we will all be in the upper 50s to low 60s depending upon the added options we elect to purchase on the truck. I'm expecting to come in at very close to 60k on the dot.
im still baffled as to why they never just give basic pricing on debut days. Anyone know why?

Sponsored

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
I asked in another thread as well but, apparantly I'm #1 at my local smaller dealer, and #1 at a much larger dealer in Massachusetts. Does it make a difference which one I go with?
typically larger dealers have more allocations.

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
i guess my confusion is where do I get the thing to email him lol
Download the order guide from this site and chose the build abd options you want abd email them. I'm with the others on going in and being sure they understand what you want.

ssjx7squall

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Download the order guide from this site and chose the build abd options you want abd email them. I'm with the others on going in and being sure they understand what you want.
probably what im going to do but I would like to see more pricing to everything.

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
probably what im going to do but I would like to see more pricing to everything.
There is not going to be any pricing online until build and price is up. That's a week or so after orders open up. Better to have him build one on the 26th for you and see the price from the order for now.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
oh this should be fun. I live in nm and am buying in tx lol
yeah, noticed NM in your profile. Also a Frontier listed? Did you buy it in NM?
Sponsored