• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

May 26th order bank opening coming up soon

DirtyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger
I expect it to get a minimum 2mpg better just knowing the BRaptor has 37" tires compared to the Raptor 33s. 37s are very heavy. Plus the RRaptor is lighter overall. But I guess we just need to wait and see.
oh absolutely. Im just talking about the standard Bronco to the RR. The BRaptor also has very highway unfriendly 4.7’s.
Sponsored

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
If a heavier bronco can get 16 to 18, a lighter ranger raptor should def beat 16 mpg
A lot will be determined by your right foot. I'd expect most Raptor owners to be in Turbo Leadfoot mode most the time. Otherwise, what's the point of having an extremely high-performance vehicle at all? Even my little Maverick takes deliberate effort to stay out of Turbo range. But if I am conscious of how I drive it I average over 30mpg.

Tony Sorrento

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Auto Sales
A lot will be determined by your right foot. I'd expect most Raptor owners to be in Turbo Leadfoot mode most the time. Otherwise, what's the point of having an extremely high-performance vehicle at all? Even my little Maverick takes deliberate effort to stay out of Turbo range. But if I am conscious of how I drive it I average over 30mpg.
I agree with this. I have a 2 door Bronco Wildtrak that is rated for 17/17 and I am getting 21 MPG and I am never on a highway

Deleted member 5711

My Ford source said the word is the Design and Build was going live today.

⭐Correction Thursday not today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Not till next week from what I’ve heard

Sponsored

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
My Ford source said the word is the Design and Build was going live today.
everything I’ve heard is next week but I could be wrong. Design and build going up before order banks are live would be a bit odd

Deleted member 5711

everything I’ve heard is next week but I could be wrong. Design and build going up before order banks are live would be a bit odd
The Build and Price was live for the 2024 Mustang the day before the order banks when I ordered my Dark Horse last month. So I have hopes it will go live but my order is ready to go even if it doesn't.

ssjx7squall

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
The Build and Price was live for the 2024 Mustang the day before the order banks when I ordered my Dark Horse last month. So I have hopes it will go live but my order is ready to go even if it doesn't.
i would really like to see prices before putting in an order but chances are I’m gonna order what I want regardless

Sponsored

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
Well would ya look at that!!!
A lariat, fx4, w/2.3 obviously with a few options about $51,000; compared to a fully loaded Canyon AT4 at $52,000. Man that would be a tough choice… I think I’m gonna wait for Tacoma pricing before i pull the trigger on anything… whats 1 more year at this point lol

My thoughts exactly, I'm looking forward to more details on the off-road. The mpg's on the hybrid ought to be impressive. I'm going to see how the raptor ordering goes, no patience for outrageous markups.

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor & 21 Bronco FE 4-Dr
My thoughts exactly, I'm looking forward to more details on the off-road. The mpg's on the hybrid ought to be impressive. I'm going to see how the raptor ordering goes, no patience for outrageous markups.
The mark ups will be there for the TRD Pro as well. And due to the hybrid engine, won't even be available until next spring at the very earliest. They won't be produced in large quantity either, so I'd not expect to get a huge discount on them either.

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
The mark ups will be there for the TRD Pro as well.
I'm sure they will, it's the off road that I'm interested in. We're at the most unenjoyable moment in the process of buying a vehicle aside from signing the paperwork. LOL
Sponsored