• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Where's my order?! (Try chat)

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Until there is connectivity NO.
Guess I will see once it is built.
Week of Jan 29th
If you do not buy it just delete it.
Sponsored

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
I have 2 in my app.
I just added my 2024 and noticed my 2011 and 2014 were still on the app so I deleted them. My 2020 is on the app and I guess I deleted the 2017 already but I didn't remember doing it. o_O

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
can you guys even see the truck yet as soon as you get the vin.. because now I am tempted to do it but I am not 100% sure I will buy it when it arrives because of the possible $10k mark up my dealer said there is possibly going to be but they not confirming if it will be the case when mines arrive as it will depend on where Ford stands on how many they are going to make in the next few years
I can get a bit of info on it in the Ford Pass app but a lot more info in the tracker.

Cyrric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor
Ford sent me an email this morning giving me the week that my build is scheduled along with my VIN. But I've had this information since 12/16. Definitely makes me think their systems are a bit behind.

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Ford sent me an email this morning giving me the week that my build is scheduled along with my VIN. But I've had this information since 12/16. Definitely makes me think their systems are a bit behind.
Got same e-mail for 1/29 and Vin I have had info since 12/12 then updated 12/22
I would agree systems are behind or e-mails are timed closer to the even date.

Sponsored

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Occupation
Social Worker
Usually the window sticker shows up about a week before the build starts.
Mine is in production and it tells me I can check the window sticker. However , the tab to open the window sticker is now missing from the page.

jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT 4x2
Mine is in production and it tells me I can check the window sticker. However , the tab to open the window sticker is now missing from the page.
Mine's the same. I bet they've programmed it to show the link when it'll actually work. It is weird that it still tells you to check it when you have a moment though.

Shotz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger
Occupation
Home Inspections
Which chat did you use....tried on the Ford App and they just sent me to marketing (said I'd have to call Monday)?

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
I tried the chat and they had no new information, and said the dealer would have the most up to date info for me, so much for that... it's a placebo...

OP
OP
jrRaptor

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Which chat did you use....tried on the Ford App and they just sent me to marketing (said I'd have to call Monday)?
I used the Ford Chat button on the CONTACT page of Ford's website.

Sponsored

Tagtexas

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
This was the best advice given on this Forum yet. Thank you. My Ranger Raptor is a stock order that I made on June 6, 2023. I have not gotten any solid information through my dealer so I tried the chat this morning. Wow! They gave me a build date of 3/25/24 and a VIN. I am a happy camper today!

OP
OP
jrRaptor

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
This was the best advice given on this Forum yet. Thank you. My Ranger Raptor is a stock order that I made on June 6, 2023. I have not gotten any solid information through my dealer so I tried the chat this morning. Wow! They gave me a build date of 3/25/24 and a VIN. I am a happy camper today!
I can't take full credit, several others advised to try chat but they're buried in various threads so I just started a specific thread hoping more would see it. Glad you got scheduled. Turns out mine had been scheduled for about a month without my knowing and I had tried chat about a week before that.

OP
OP
jrRaptor

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
I finally got a text message from Ford giving my build schedule. It was followed by an email about 5 minutes later. Date matches the one given by Ford chat. So just a slight delay lol. Now to play the waiting game and see if it gets bumped like others have.
Sponsored