• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT 4x2
They should.. mine did and the rebate is not contingent on financing.
There's no reason for a dealer to fight it. I wonder why people are getting pushback. The rebate doesn't affect the money they make as far as I know. I'm definitely going to show them the rebate mentioned above at delivery.
Sponsored

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
I have no clue: BUT, I do hear ads on the radio that say "all rebates to dealer." So, maybe they plan on keeping the rebate for themselves?

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
Sometimes the fine print can require Ford Credit financing. Had not planned on financing, but if I have to for part of it, I will. Since my dealer is not local, it just makes figuring out how much the cashier's check needs to be a bit more difficult, because they likely won't confirm any rebates until you are doing the final paperwork at the dealer (could be wrong on this). I guess if financing isn't' required I could make up any difference above the check with credit card or cash.
Demand they do and that they show u the smart Vincent for your truck.
OK - I'll bite . . . what is a smart Vincent?

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Big thanks to you all. Dealer knew nothing about a rebate. But with the info I gave them from on here, they located it. And surprisingly it does apply to a Raptor Ranger. They never incetivize raptors, so this is lucky.

So long story short, I'm getting the rebate on my new Ranger Raptor purchase.

Thanks again!!
what did you show / tell them to get it?

Sponsored

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
what did you show / tell them to get it?
Screen shots of people saying they got it on here. And the link to the thread showing the rebates with program #s from capital ford posted on here.

Look at critical habitat post.

However all incentives are either customer or vin specific.
All they have to do is put your vin# and name into smart Vincent and it will pull any incentives that apply to you up.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If they truly expire on 4/2 they will back date my sale.

Phraf

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Occupation
Retired
There's no reason for a dealer to fight it. I wonder why people are getting pushback. The rebate doesn't affect the money they make as far as I know. I'm definitely going to show them the rebate mentioned above at delivery.
It’s just laziness

GT Jackson

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Lariat
Occupation
retired
Did my paperwork yesterday and yes I got $1000 rebate on my shelter green raptor, will pick it up Thursday or Friday after rustproofing, undercoating, paint protection, interior protection are complete.
Can you, or anybody that got the rebate, tell us what certificate number was used. These are not VIN specific, and knowing exactly what the certificate number is might help those of us that are dealing with dealers that have no clue.

Sponsored

jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT 4x2
This is what I found on this website under the Ranger Raptor heading:

1712072001531-ix.png
Can you, or anybody that got the rebate, tell us what certificate number was used. These are not VIN specific, and knowing exactly what the certificate number is might help those of us that are dealing with dealers that have no clue.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's been posted earlier in the thread. And your dealer does put in your name and vin# to pull up what you qualify for. Rebates can be model, vehicle, region, or even person specific.

But an earlier post gave the info including program #s. But these can change by region.

GT Jackson

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Lariat
Occupation
retired
The trouble with that link is there are 3 different $1000 back offers. I think it should be the one that expires on 2 Apr, but would really like to hear from somebody that actually got the rebate before I go back to my dealer and have him look for a specific certificate number.

jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT 4x2
The trouble with that link is there are 3 different $1000 back offers. I think it should be the one that expires on 2 Apr, but would really like to hear from somebody that actually got the rebate before I go back to my dealer and have him look for a specific certificate number.
The link lists the 2 Apr certificate number as 32028. Hopefully there's a way for you to get it sorted. I didn't realize your exact situation when I posted my quotes earlier.

GT Jackson

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Lariat
Occupation
retired
The link lists the 2 Apr certificate number as 32028. Hopefully there's a way for you to get it sorted. I didn't realize your exact situation when I posted my quotes earlier.
Yeah, my dealer looked and said my Ranger Raptor, ordered last June and delivered 28 March, didn’t show any rebates. I’ll have them look under certificate number 32028. Thanks.
Sponsored