• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired
There has been a lot of confusion over this offer from Ford, and a lot of questions now that deliveries are beginning to happen in the Spring of 2024.

I don't have all of the answers, but I thought that it would be good to start a new thread for this topic, since it keeps coming up in other threads.

Here's the original announcement (from June '23):
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/2024-ford-ranger-has-a-1-000-preorder-discount

Obviously all of the dates & deadlines became all convoluted by all of the delays and the strike, and zero Trucks were ever delivered in time to take advantage of this offer.

So then, the question became, "Will Ford still honor this offer when the Pre-Order Customers finally do receive their Trucks?" And, evidently, the answer is "Yes"; because some of the owners of the earliest deliveries are now reporting that Ford is indeed honoring this offer, and they are getting this "$1,000 Factory Rebate for Pre-Order Customers".

So anyway, lets put our questions and comments regarding this Rebate here in this thread, so that we don't clutter-up other threads with this info.

Here's my experience:

My Truck is now built, and waiting to ship (soon I hope!). Remembering this offer from last year, I asked my Sales Guy about it. He hadn't heard of it (understandable since they have closed zero deals on '24 Rangers thus far), but he told me that any and all Rebates/Offers will be in the 'System' at the time the deal is done, and they will be applied at that time.

So I then came here and started asking those receiving the first deliveries if they had gotten the Rebate, and most answered in the affirmative.

So, at this time, it looks like it is a real thing, and I am definitely going to be asking for it when my Truck finally arrives !

$1,000 Hell Ya !
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

IPumpFe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Lariat Snow Ed, 3/23 Raptor shipped
Thanks gForce for starting the new thread!
Here's a repost of the experience I just had with the Ford Marketing helpline:

"Just got off the phone with Ford inquiring about the discount. They told me they show no discounts on my order and suggested it could be a regional offer, not available to me (?). I'm not shocked, the only consistent thing about communications with Ford (probably all majors) is inconsistency. My story is similar to others - submitted order the day the banks opened; order changed from Stock to Retail after Ford guidance. Raptor was completed yesterday and is awaiting carrier pick-up."

I do remember when the $1000 incentive was offered last year but even then, there was confusion about whether Raptors would be included. I'm happy for those that are getting the discount but if you talk to Ford, don't be surprised if you hear what I just heard. I, personally, will be pursuing this further with my dealer.

OP
OP

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired

"Just got off the phone with Ford inquiring about the discount. They told me they show no discounts on my order and suggested it could be a regional offer, not available to me (?). I'm not shocked, the only consistent thing about communications with Ford (probably all majors) is inconsistency. My story is similar to others - submitted order the day the banks opened; order changed from Stock to Retail after Ford guidance. Raptor was completed yesterday and is awaiting carrier pick-up."

I do remember when the $1000 incentive was offered last year but even then, there was confusion about whether Raptors would be included. I'm happy for those that are getting the discount but if you talk to Ford, don't be surprised if you hear what I just heard. I, personally, will be pursuing this further with my dealer.
The people that one talks to at Ford have repeatedly demonstrated themselves to be 'Clueless'.
Tell your Dealer about this offer, and tell them you want this $1,000 Rebate. I'm guessing that you will get it too.
:like:

cboggs

First Name
Curtiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger

Thanks for this. As I confirmed in other posts, I received the $1000 rebate. My salesman said there was a “certificate” they had received and credited my sales price by the 1k.

Griffy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 ford ranger
Occupation
retired
Hey all. I ordered my (still in production) Lariat last June 3rd. At that time I was given a $1000 off under "Rebates and Incentives". During the winter in December I was told by Ford when calling to ask the status of the truck that I may qualify for a $1000 off (Certificate #10010*******) and to check with my dealer. Not sure what that Cert.# is referring to. I'm pretty sure they were referring to the original $1K but who knows. As of a week ago my dealer knew nothing of that such rebate and said we could look further upon pick up of the truck supposedly the first week of April. At this point I can't believe anything anymore says anymore and I'm not holding my breath for another rebate. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Sponsored

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
The people that one talks to at Ford have repeatedly demonstrated themselves to be 'Clueless'.
Tell your Dealer about this offer, and tell them you want this $1,000 Rebate. I'm guessing that you will get it too.
:like:
Good advice. I called Ford corporate and was transferred around before one of them finally said "let me transfer you to Marketing." I give my VIN, name, address, phone #, email etc and then she says "and they transferred you to ME about a REBATE???? Let me get you to Marketing!!" So the actual marketing person who I had to give all my info to all over again, says she doesn't "see" that rebate anywhere and just said check with your dealer.

Chassis N2531

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
I was told I do get the offer and was given the certificate number but it expires April 2nd. Don't think I'll be able to take delivery by then. I don't even have a VIN yet. Lol.

GT Jackson

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Lariat
Occupation
retired
There has been a lot of confusion over this offer from Ford, and a lot of questions now that deliveries are beginning to happen in the Spring of 2024.
I don't have all of the answers, but I thought that it would be good to start a new thread for this topic, since it keeps coming up in other threads.

Here's the original announcement (from June '23):
https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/2024-ford-ranger-has-a-1-000-preorder-discount

Obviously all of the dates & deadlines became all convoluted by all of the delays and the strike, and zero Trucks were ever delivered in time to take advantage of this offer.

So then, the question became, "Will Ford still honor this offer when the Pre-Order Customers finally do receive their Trucks?" And, evidently, the answer is "Yes"; because some of the owners of the earliest deliveries are now reporting that Ford is indeed honoring this offer, and they are getting this "$1,000 Factory Rebate for Pre-Order Customers".

So anyway, lets put our questions and comments regarding this Rebate here in this thread, so that we don't clutter-up other threads with this info.

Here's my experience:

My Truck is now built, and waiting to ship (soon I hope!). Remembering this offer from last year, I asked my Sales Guy about it. He hadn't heard of it (understandable since they have closed zero deals on '24 Rangers thus far), but he told me that any and all Rebates/Offers will be in the 'System' at the time the deal is done, and they will be applied at that time.

So I then came here and started asking those receiving the first deliveries if they had gotten the Rebate, and most answered in the affirmative.

So, at this time, it looks like it is a real thing, and I am definitely going to be asking for it when my Truck finally arrives !

$1,000 Hell Ya !
I asked my salesman today about this offer, and he checked with his Sales Manager and told me that the rebate didn't apply to the Raptor. My Raptor has been shipped and should be here in the next week or two, so I will address the subject again when I go to the dealer in person.

cboggs

First Name
Curtiss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger
Hey all. I ordered my (still in production) Lariat last June 3rd. At that time I was given a $1000 off under "Rebates and Incentives". During the winter in December I was told by Ford when calling to ask the status of the truck that I may qualify for a $1000 off (Certificate #REDACTED) and to check with my dealer. Not sure what that Cert.# is referring to. I'm pretty sure they were referring to the original $1K but who knows. As of a week ago my dealer knew nothing of that such rebate and said we could look further upon pick up of the truck supposedly the first week of April. At this point I can't believe anything anymore says anymore and I'm not holding my breath for another rebate. Hope this helps.
Here is proof I got it. If this helps someone else out.

Ford Ranger $1,000 Factory Rebate for Pre-Order Customers (Experiences Upon Delivery) B10DD398-431C-4A08-A01B-0EF535EEFC99

Last edited:

haticus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat
Hey all. I ordered my (still in production) Lariat last June 3rd. At that time I was given a $1000 off under "Rebates and Incentives". During the winter in December I was told by Ford when calling to ask the status of the truck that I may qualify for a $1000 off (Certificate #REDACTED) and to check with my dealer. Not sure what that Cert.# is referring to. I'm pretty sure they were referring to the original $1K but who knows. As of a week ago my dealer knew nothing of that such rebate and said we could look further upon pick up of the truck supposedly the first week of April. At this point I can't believe anything anymore says anymore and I'm not holding my breath for another rebate. Hope this helps.
Pretty sure that certificate # is unique to you. I wouldn't post it.

Sponsored

haticus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat

I called Ford and they told me they couldn't find anything on my account. They don't seem to have any information regarding this offer. I was told to contact my dealer.

Shook

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sasquatch 23 Mustang Mach-e GT P
Occupation
Sales
looks like Raptors are not elligible

G L Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 tacoma off road
Occupation
self
Hey all. I ordered my (still in production) Lariat last June 3rd. At that time I was given a $1000 off under "Rebates and Incentives". During the winter in December I was told by Ford when calling to ask the status of the truck that I may qualify for a $1000 off (Certificate #1001076063) and to check with my dealer. Not sure what that Cert.# is referring to. I'm pretty sure they were referring to the original $1K but who knows. As of a week ago my dealer knew nothing of that such rebate and said we could look further upon pick up of the truck supposedly the first week of April. At this point I can't believe anything anymore says anymore and I'm not holding my breath for another rebate. Hope this helps.
The orders had to be placed before October correct ? Mine was 3/13/23 so I wouldn't qualify ?

FarmGirl

First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 XLT
Occupation
Engineer
I talked to my dealer 2 days ago. He said he was not aware of a discount but I should get much more than $1000 for waiting almost a year for this truck. He also said there is something in their system that shows the discounts that apply when delivery is taken. I've got my fingers crossed.

OP
OP

gForceDude

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired
The orders had to be placed before October correct ? Mine was 3/13/23 so I wouldn't qualify ?
The only thing that I know for sure about the dates is that they all got messed-up by the delays and the strike. So, most likely they no longer apply to our current situation.
Ask for the Rebate, and maybe you will get it.

One thing is for sure, after what we have all been through while waiting for these Trucks, a $1,000 Rebate is the least that Ford should do.
Sponsored