• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Weird theres literally like no options. Does it come standard with the BO sound system? Thats the only option I would get.

Breeze91

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor on order
Occupation
Construction
Only build options from factory for us are bead lock wheels and graphics/delete.

RowdyRaptor

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Occupation
US ARMY
I've got a OW Raptor right now. I think I'm gonna go with Code Orange for the Ranger as that color has really grown on me. I know they are coming out with Avalanche Grey for the 2023 Raptors, wonder if maybe that will be extended to the Ranger Raptors.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
Weird theres literally like no options. Does it come standard with the BO sound system? Thats the only option I would get.
It comes with basically everything. Colour, wheels and graphics pack are the only options here.
Ford Ranger 2023 Ranger Raptor Build & Price now up for Australia Ranger Raptor Product Announcement.PNG

Sponsored

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
And per Ford Authority, these have already sold out in Australia. They quote a 9 month wait for some.

Reactions: Doc

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
And per Ford Authority, these have already sold out in Australia. They quote a 9 month wait for some.
Dealer allocations are pretty slim, the wait times are long for a lot of vehicles. Hopefully the rollout goes smoothly (the launch of the previous gen did not, as one of the SE Asian plants was flooded), the first non-Raptor vehicles have already arrived into ports.

svennyotski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FG XR6 Turbo Ute
Spoke with my dealer on Friday and all is still ready for Launch late July/August. Can't wait to get mine.

I also asked if the Raptor would be subject to any "missing" components some manufacturers are dropping off their cars due to inability to gain parts and was advised that at this point it will still come fully loaded.

Jaymo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Cougar Vert, '12 Passat v6 4Mo Wagon
The bottom picture (close up of the cluster) is incorrect . That looks like XLT or Sport, if it were WIldtrack the Wheel would have golden stitching.

Raptors get full with digital cluster with schmicco faux dials and graphics , the XLT, Sport & WIldtrack get narrower cluster with Temp and Fuel column bars either side of a yet to impress me graphics.

You would think our Oz Top of the Heap Ranger (not Raptor) would get the premium cluster as well... disappointing!

Sponsored

Breeze91

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor on order
Occupation
Construction
Mine is slated for delivery end of July start of August. Build date is 26 June (in four days) then takes about 30 days delivery on the boat to the port here. I looked at changing colour but it was too late without giving up my spot. I have aluminium coming which I am told is a new version of Aluminium from previous, we’ll see. Got graphics delete and no bead lock.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Where is the option for the graphics delete located? I didn't see it listed in the options section.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Where is the option for the graphics delete located? I didn't see it listed in the options section.
It's not, the graphics pack is optional.
Sponsored