• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

WhatExit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F350 6.7L; 2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
No longer a surprise but certainly still disappointing that this "Raptor" will not be available with 35" tires. Hell, the new Chevy Bison will have 35" tires.

Ugga Mugga

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Wow the Ranger Raptor looks great! Especially in Azure Green and Azurite Gray Metallic 😍

LOBBS

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Quality Manager
Great googly moogly. My only disappointment is only having 33s but it looks like there is plenty of clearance in the fenders for 35s. Gonna have to see how insane the markups hit to see when I can jump in on one.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Where? I wish that was true, but not going to happen at any dealer in North America.
There are a few still willing to sell at MSRP. Granted they're far and few but I have 2 (one here in AZ and one back in MA) that I'm on their list for one at MSRP. Of course anything can happen once it's time to order but at that point I'll tell them to pound sand because I don't need one I'd like one.

Reactions: DHH

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
There are a few still willing to sell at MSRP. Granted they're far and few but I have 2 (one here in AZ and one back in MA) that I'm on their list for one at MSRP. Of course anything can happen once it's time to order but at that point I'll tell them to pound sand because I don't need one I'd like one.
Well, I don't even like to pay MSRP. :crackup:
I won't find a dealer in Canada that would sell at MSRP. The fullsize RR has been out since 2014 and everyone still adds ADM around here.
I wish Ford would take a page out of Jaquar's book. When the F-pace came out, they were in super hot demand, but Jag wouldn't allow their dealers to sell over MSRP

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
I hear ya I've never paid MSRP for any vehicle ever. Now with my new Tremor will be the first time and it's killing me even though insurance is coving all of it. It's the Polish in me. 😂

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Heres hoping ford puts thier foot down on ordered raptors..

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Heres hoping ford puts thier foot down on ordered raptors..
:crackup::crackup::crackup: I think I'd have better luck hitting the lottery than Ford doing this. They (Ford) said a few years ago they were going to crack down on dealers charging over MSRP and we see how well that's gone. :rolleyes:

https://www.markettradingessentials...e-above-sticker-price-and-face-repercussions/

Ford Chief Executive Jim Farley said Thursday that dealers who engage in this practice will face consequences, including losing supplies of future models. Auto makers set a manufacturer’s suggested retail price, or MSRP, when they ship cars to dealerships. Dealers aren’t required to adhere to them, but under business norms that has been the general practice and expectation.

“We have very good knowledge of who they are,” Mr. Farley said during a conference call with analysts to discuss Ford’s fourth-quarter results.
Ford has determined that about 10% of the roughly 3,000 dealerships in its U.S. network are charging above the sticker price, Mr. Farley said. If they don’t stop, Ford plans to take punitive action by shipping them fewer sought-after models, he added.

Cavemold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
:crackup::crackup::crackup: I think I'd have better luck hitting the lottery than Ford doing this. They (Ford) said a few years ago they were going to crack down on dealers charging over MSRP and we see how well that's gone. :rolleyes:
I know they said dealers had have 70% of all custom orders taken by the customer who ordered it or they get docked allocations... Which brings up another topic find the best raptor/f150 dealer!

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Rear air on raptor? Pics have shown it, but reviews on 2024 ranger say no rear air vents.
Sponsored

Last edited: