• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool. I am NON-Raptor so hopefully no issues. Anyone have any idea on the "Limited Availability" items? What does that mean for production? None of these built / some of these built - limited number/ no idea?
It means there are currently constraints on those specific options.
Sponsored

J.D.

First Name
JamesFord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 150
Occupation
Retired
Good luck. They started to build mine on Jan. 19th. Still sitting in a parking lot waiting for parts.

superakcraig

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat
Got my confirmation email just a little bit ago, with my VIN for a build week of May 6th. Pretty excited about it honestly considering i only placed my order on Feb 29th.

ForceXXI

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4Runnner SR5 2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Occupation
I.T.
Got my confirmation email just a little bit ago, with my VIN for a build week of May 6th. Pretty excited about it honestly considering i only placed my order on Feb 29th.
Thats awesome! I ordered on 2/17 and havent heard peep from Ford and my dealer isn't much help either. Hopefully you dont get pushed out further for some reason.

Sponsored

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Did you order Advanced Towing? I tried to check the spreadsheet, but it looks like you left that blank. Just wondering if that "limited availability" is coming into play here?

superakcraig

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat
Did you order Advanced Towing? I tried to check the spreadsheet, but it looks like you left that blank. Just wondering if that "limited availability" is coming into play here?
No, i did not order the advanced towing (got nothing to tow). :)

Reactions: DMC

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
It's a Festivus miracle! My Lariat has finally been scheduled! May 6th date! Finally!!! Ordered August last year.
Huh, If I am looking at the spreadsheet correctly, it looks like you did order the "advanced towing," but still got scheduled. I was trying to make some sense of this, but like all previous efforts by the members, there does not seem to be any to be found...

superakcraig

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat

Sponsored

craigc

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Huh, If I am looking at the spreadsheet correctly, it looks like you did order the "advanced towing," but still got scheduled. I was trying to make some sense of this, but like all previous efforts by the members, there does not seem to be any to be found...
Agreed. Originally Chrome was limited availabilty and i removed that from my order back in January and still not scheduled. Then this time they say limited on the advanced tow pkg and i get scheduled. Go figure. it is "limited" not "none", so maybe I got lucky? or when May comes around they bump me around like a bumper car? But you're right, trying to figure out the logic is not possible. Ford knows things we don't.

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Agreed. Originally Chrome was limited availabilty and i removed that from my order back in January and still not scheduled. Then this time they say limited on the advanced tow pkg and i get scheduled. Go figure. it is "limited" not "none", so maybe I got lucky? or when May comes around they bump me around like a bumper car? But you're right, trying to figure out the logic is not possible. Ford knows things we don't.
Glad you finally got scheduled!

Austidog

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL STX
Also got my May 6 production week email this morning, and ordered on February 8. Advance towing package, sport package, rear differential, spray-in liner and tray mats. Azure gray tie-coat.

Robo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, VW Atlas
It means there are currently constraints on those specific options.
I wonder if it just affects vehicles that are scheduled to be built that week or all scheduled builds? I am scheduled for April 8th, so hoping mine gets through without the constraint headaches!

I also ordered Advance Tow. I was originally scheduled for Feb. 12, but ot bumped to April.
Sponsored